Reviews for A Cruel Reminder
Chipmunk94 chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Aw, poor Dickie :( I'll have to read the other story now!
FudoTwin17 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
XD I luves it!
Cainchan chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
ohh this was so sweet. I love protective comforting bruce. :-)
Naimeria chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
SO CUTE FOAMING AT MOUTH

I simply adore your writing style. Can't get enough of it. :D
Ninja in Training chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
hahahahahha yay! please write more?
Jimmy Candlestick chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aw! I liked it. :) As usual. I'm so bad at reviewing! Well...I haven't felt up to leaving decent reviews...lately.
Kikino chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Oh, thank God and all else that is holy! I was hoping to see how Bruce would react to Dick's absence of classes. I figured Artemis finding him all fetal behind the bleachers was enough of an explaination to Dick's reaction to the prank. And, of course, absolutely loved the father/son fluff. You're one of the best authors I've seen show the proper amount between the two characters. I greatly appreciate that. Arigato!

Kikino

P.S. Please, don't ever stop posting YJ fics! I beg of you! -Dramatic collapse onto the knees and kissing of the feet- If you don't I'll surely die within a fortnight! No pressure there, haha. I was just kidding though it'd be greatly appreciated by more than one reader, I'm sure. :)
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
AW! *U* Poor Dick! But the fluffiness is so gorgeous! *U* LOVE IT! *U* Rock on! Absolutely love this! I really felt the devastation when the poor child saw those flyers... T.T Rock on!
pulchra fabula chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
loved it! please also continue the Bad start to a good day; payback is a fantastic thing! :)
loony chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
AWWWW!
swirlhearty23 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Oh my I really liked this!
AmaraRae chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
i love this
EnderMoon chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Loved it! Thanks for the closure! It was really good! I do hope your continueing A Bad Start To A Good Day! Bravo!