Reviews for Accidental Love Affair
Esbilick The Dragon chapter 18 . 11/6
Another great story Spunky!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 18 . 8/23
The first part of this was so damn funny! 'DON'T FUCKING INSULT MY TROLLOP!' omg I laughed so hard! Everyone's trying to give birth and argue at the same time! I loved how Unohana kept control; even in the anime, I always got the sense that she was not someone to fuck with.
Very interesting how they gave birth :) I liked that originality; I've never seen it done like that.
Also, that was a sweet little thing, that Unohana is gonna let Gin and the babies go. I think that's better than him being stuck with Aizen, or in jail, even though I don't like his evil little ass. With 2 babies, he'll be too busy to cause trouble :)
Loved the ending, and this was a marvelous story!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 17 . 8/23
Oh snap! Well, that just happened! 6 deliveries at once! That is gonna be one rough day!
Oh, but Aizen showed up before the ceremony was through! Bya and Renji aren't married!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 16 . 8/23
omg That video was hilarious! Poor Bya and Renji!
Yachiru was so cute, defending Bya 'That's not nice, Kenny!'
Loved the party in the gardens!

mmmm The shower scene was marvelous ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 15 . 8/23
*stares at screen dreamily* Have I mentioned how much I love your lemon scenes? Every moment of them is magnificent!
Oh! A bachelor party for them? Interesting! OMG *laughs hysterically* Is there gonna be a stripper? If there is, I vote for Shuuhei Hisagi! lmao!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 14 . 8/23
Awwww! Loved this chap so much! Alrighty, Hinata was NOT what I expected! The things he said in that I think he took some of the heat off of Bya and Renji!

Oh and that lemon..omg that lemon! So sexy with some sweetness, damn near made me cry!
*joins Bya in fighting tears*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 13 . 8/23
Great chap! Loved Kisuke's intervention; he just saved their asses!
I was wondering about Bya, when he sat up and got dizzy :) They're both preggers! Awww!
Hinata seemed ok, just has those 'noble' tendencies like thinking of Renji as 'Rukon' and less than them, and he was way too overzealous with my...I mean, Renji's Byakuya ;)
SesshomaruFreak chapter 12 . 8/20
Awwww! Great lemonyness, and so sweet!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 11 . 8/20
Thank goodness he realized about the sake! It almost broke my heart when he realized Renji was pregnant and his first thought was that it was too soon to be his!
Yay! They've escaped, but they need to get back together!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 10 . 8/20
Oh boy, Renji's symptoms..

'Arouse me' omg awesome! Can't wait to read THAT lol!
'fembot vice-captain' *giggles*
SesshomaruFreak chapter 9 . 8/20
lol Cartoons are the best! Some ACME shit going on here! At least they got out of the 'fairy tale', but they are still in Los Noches.
lol Renji cracks me up 'See, I know what's going on'
SesshomaruFreak chapter 8 . 8/20
lmao! Bya all in pink..*giggles*
Wow, Aizen's even more of a weirdo than usual, ne?
SesshomaruFreak chapter 7 . 8/20
omg They need to check the computer before getting busy! That's the second time it's caught their...activities ;)
And the whole thing has just been blown! Aizen is gonna be pissed!

*dreamy sigh* Your lemony scenes are exquisite, as always! 'aishiteru yo' means 'I love you', right? (my Japanese sucks lol!) I love how they teased each other, and Bya got all prickly about being called 'princess' lmao!
SesshomaruFreak chapter 6 . 8/20
Neat little mouse!
Hmm, oddly enough, I am unable to tell whether or not they remember last night. One moment Renji said nothing scandalous happened, then he said something about a night of sake and passion. And they both seemed confused, so I don't know if they realize what they've done or not.

Hmmm, Renji's getting sick in the mornings...
SesshomaruFreak chapter 5 . 8/20
oh shit, Aizen just found them!
Lovely lemony goodness! It really doesn't take much of that 'sake' to work ;)