Reviews for Flowers and Marmalade
Mt401 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I salute thee for writing a story with Sera and Serena as the main characters, not many people write about these two, in fact I think that this is the only fanfic that has then as main characters, this story although short, was great to read, it's nice to read about this two, not enough stories about them.
Emmiegal3 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Right, first off- D'awwwwww! This is one of my favorite pairings. Second, it had pretty great grammar. Third, it seemed a bit rushed but not terribly. Overall, great story! Sorry for the short review!
Sir Gigous chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I don't know why no one has reviewed this story yet. Despite not having the most popular pairing, I believe this is a wonderful story. However, I am getting ahead of myself here.

Hello, I am Sir Gigous, here to review your story.

As I was saying, I'm surprised this story hasn't gotten any reviews yet. The fact that Aaron/Sera/Serena isn't a popular pairing may play into it, but I believe the archive has just gotten lazy.

Anyway, onto the actual review. Grammar-wise, the story was pretty spot-on. Nothing major caught my eye, and I actually liked the sarcastic style of narration. Character-wise the story was pretty good too. I'm not sure if Sera/Serena were completely in-character (from what I remember), but I still think you did a good job with them.

Onto pace. Eh, I think the story is a bit rushed. Firstly, the story could've used a bit more bulk, although it's fine as it is I suppose. Also, you could've added in a bit more information concerning Aaron's actions. He basically went from having no marmalade to having marmalade without much explanation of how he got there. Just a minor nick-pick.

Overall, I like this story. It's not my favorite, but it's certainly worth a read. Unfortunately, I think this story, like many others, will simply be ignored because of the unpopular pairing. What a shame.

-[Sir Gigous]-