Reviews for April Fool's
Agent Navy Sailor Gryffindor chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
please do the payback
Ano chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
What bothers me here is that it seems very out of character for Ziva to act like this, she isn’t stupid, so I find it highly unlikely that she would take the email seriously and even if she thought it was real, she would not react to it like this (after all she has been through over the years and acting like this to an email?).
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hi, L...

Had a look at the other reviews, it doesn't seem as if anyone's giving you the hard time you got elsewhere, so good! I don't know that I can add much more to what Groovin said; the show seems to be making a bit more effort with T&T, but the spark does seem to have gone, which means that viewers, readers and writers are all frantically trying to see something of what they used to see and WANT to see. Me included, btw. Does that make any sense?

L.x
groovin chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
While I think you have Tony's propensity for thinking a joke like this is funny (inventing a fake on-line girlfriend for McGee and telling the women at NCIS McGee was gay to cut down on the competition come to mind), I have to say, I think you have McGee and Ziva out of character.

Ziva may have softened, but she's not stupid. I can't see her falling for this, and certainly not reacting like an emotional teenage girl. And McGee, having been on the receiving end of those types of jokes from Tony, knowing they're not funny, would not agree to participate, IMO. Not to mention that in the last couple of years, he has started to get back at Tony (ratting him out to Delores and rigging his computer to reject him on the random chat site come to mind). With a couple of exceptions, Tim and Ziva have been on friendlier terms than he and Tony.

While I like the premise of your story, the camaraderie that once existed between them, which would have made an April's Fool joke acceptable, has sadly been done away with by TPTB.
diana teo chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Ooo-oh-ho-ho-ho...(shivers at that last line),Tony will be watching his back for the rest of the year...;p

Loved Tim sensing the 'ebony and ivory presence',Ziva's honesty to herself and Tony's frank question about Ray.

Once again,you know them so well and strip them bare for just a smidgen for us to witness their vulnerableness(?).Love it!
Ryalin chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Very believable for the characters as they currently stand. Well done.