Reviews for Vengeance
chicki'62 chapter 16 . 5/26
great story!
i can see tptb borrowing some of it, lol
abstractartist chapter 16 . 4/26/2014
Wow. This is a wonderful story. Truly wonderful and unique. I have to be honest: I'm a die hard Liason fan first, but like to read a few other pairings as well from very good writers, which I consider you to be. :)

I really loved seeing the Cassadine come out in Nik, and frankly, nothing happened to anyone who didn't deserve it. I'm so sad that Jake died, especially in the way that he did. Seems very sad and stupid on both Lucky and Jason's part. Knowing what they were doing, it's frankly awful that Jake was anywhere near them as they were investigating Franco.

I was really really disappointed in Jason's reaction... or lack of reaction, to Jake's death. He seemed to be more upset by Sam's. Really didn't speak well for him, and I admit that I was also disappointed that you left him as alive as you did. He, after all, was responsible for what happened to Jake, in my mind, almost as much as Franco was.

I guess that, in the end, Jason made sure that his 'first son' was taken care of. While I was happy that Michael did some good, he did it himself, and Jason didn't really deserve any credit for him digging himself out, admitting the truth and entering the Navy. Had Nik not put plans in action, Michael would have been at the mercy of his father, mother and even his uncle's selfishness.

Glad that Jax regained the mojo that he came to Port Charles with. I always thought that he was another guy who gave his balls into Carly's keeping, so it was good to see him take them back.

Ultimately this story was a look at things without the over-romanticism we often look at fanfiction with. Nik and Liz eventually get a happy ending, although there are deep scars there as well and they had to work hard at it. Dante ended up dead, and I'm still sort of leery about Nik basically setting that up, but it was the piece of the puzzle that truly put Sonny away for good, without any possibility of parole.

Nik became a better parent, Liz found a passion she'd never had before with someone who simply wants her to be herself. Jake can never be replaced, but life goes on. Cam and Spencer have parents that have created a wonderful environment for them, and they're brothers in the best sense.

Still feel vengeful about Jason, though. Was this the 'something else' that Nik had in mind for Jason? I still wanted more angst for him. He gave his loyalty to a vicious beoch who really did get what she deserved. I don't blame Kelly Lee for being so conflicted. She lied brutally to everyone who would listen about the Liz/Jake situation, and Jason let her get away with everything. I hate saying this, but his portrayal here didn't deserve to have a Jake in his life.

Finally, you have Nik acknowledging the changes that have occurred for himself and the boys because of Liz's love and influence. All for the better. But he can't like and say he's not a Cassadine, and won't hand out vengeance again if needed.

This story touched me a lot, therefore you got a minor tome for a review. ;)
reina13 chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
Love it
reina13 chapter 15 . 4/1/2014
Love it
Pwrmon2 chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
Another great ending and story. Loved it.
moodymel chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
Great ending! I absolutely loved this story! Great job!
chawkchic chapter 16 . 4/1/2014
I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing.
ilovedana53 chapter 16 . 3/31/2014
loved it
Pwrmom2 chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
Great update...loved it
moodymel chapter 15 . 3/29/2014
So great to see a new chapter! I loved the ending of the chapter where Elizabeth and Nik got to talk, so good to see things finally getting better for her. Thanks so much for the update! It really made my weekend!
Bryke13 chapter 15 . 3/28/2014
Lovin this story keep up the good work!
ilovedana53 chapter 15 . 3/27/2014
wonderful update. glad that Nic is willing to obey the rules where Liz is concerned. Sonny is a selfish arrogant bastard. Jason Sam is not worth grieving for and the fact the he got back with her and let her get away with harming his son sickened me. Michael you can get through this. can't wait for more
gaddy30 chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I have a question had anyone wrote a story about Brad and Lucas?
Charley Gurl chapter 14 . 2/15/2014
Any hope of this being updates? I love these two as a couple! I think GH really dropped the ball where they were concerned and I would love to see where you were taking this fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
Great chapter! I was sooo happy to see an update for this story. I love seeing this side of Nikolas, and only coming out to protect Elizabeth. Please update soon!.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »