Reviews for Stuck
Bananas102 chapter 10 . 1/18
kelleykelz28 chapter 10 . 9/15/2012
Oh my goodness, why isn't there another chapter? This is way to good to be left unfinished! You need to update this ASAP!
Eliza the Writer chapter 10 . 6/4/2012
OMG PLEASE WRITE MORE! I love it so far and I can't wait to see where it goes!
RangerSargey chapter 7 . 5/8/2012
I knew it! I knew it the second Tulio made the bet, great story
Anisney-Robin chapter 5 . 10/26/2011
Dang this is one good story :) I quite enjoy how Miguel was the dominant one early on in their friendship and then it flipped later. I also really like how there's only one psycho character(Auntie Adriana) and everyone else believes Miguel instead of her. Its not often that one finds stories where people believe one another, and I like it :) I was, however, really hoping that later in the story Miguel and Tulio would get to go back to Miguel's mother and uncle and show them how they had grown...ah well maybe later in the story the woman Olivia that died wasn't really her (fingers crossed) haha.

Gotta keep reading to find out where this is going :)
mimeus chapter 10 . 8/28/2011
awesome chapter! :D

Can't wait for more~!
RejectedShyRebel18 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Please contiue
mimeus chapter 9 . 7/3/2011
Oh man, this is an intense story :D

Can't wait for more!

update sooon~!
random-antics-echelon chapter 9 . 6/18/2011
Great chapter, can't wait for more!
AxelNeumann chapter 8 . 5/17/2011
Waiting impatiently for the next chapter!

I discovered ur story only today, but i'm already a fan! Keep going, you're awesome! )

Saluti from Italy )
Bianca Bubbles chapter 5 . 5/14/2011
Interesting story. One note. Some of the part in the middle of the chapter (specifically the scene with the Aunt and the candlestick) was a bit unclear. I had to read some sections several times to understand what was going on. Otherwise, an interesting plot and intriguing portrayal of the characters. chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
It's okay about the rant, I've probably done it too. ;)

Yes, Miguel is a little OOC, but that's just where my sick little mind went. :P The indifferent part needs a little explaining, I noticed: it was more "I'm saving him, but it's also like I'm kissing him... *fangirlish squee*" so he was trying to stay focused. That and them finally getting along is one step towards pushing him back to being happy, bouncy Miguel. I was trying to imagine more of what he'd be like really angry. It worked too well. I like happy Miguel. Angry one scares me. T_T

Draco09 chapter 7 . 4/2/2011
Aww :( The poor guys. I'm glad they made up for the time being. And I'm surprised people aren't reviewing more for this :/ It's a Miguel/Tulio fanfic, they always get more than any of the others! I mean, I've got my Tulio/Chel one I posted a month again, and I'm still trying to update it, and there's only two reviews while the one above has five reviews and it was posted two days ago -.-

Ugh. Sorry for the rant. Overall, this story is great and I love how everyone is in character, though Miguel I think is a little dark to be himself. He'd be mad at Tulio but he wouldn't consider being so indifferent when someone was hurt or in trouble... especially with Tulio being in that state. Keep writing!
Draco09 chapter 5 . 3/29/2011
This has to be one of the most original versions of Tulio and Miguel's past I've seen so far. Great work!
PhoenixOaks chapter 3 . 3/26/2011
I like how this is going so far, wanna to find out what happens next. Please write more. :-)