Reviews for Pokémon Scarlet
UnbiasedBias chapter 32 . 10/15/2013
It's me! Again! And yes, I have just blitzed my way through the sequel Because I read everything in one hit, I immediately picked up on what was going on with Orion but damn, you are so good and making everything suspenseful! WC genuinely seemed nice, but eh. And Nathan Fremont. He surprised me too. Off I go! Onto the next adventure!
TheTacticianAlchemist chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
I knew they'd be having to go back on their master journeys! I'm so glad they can get back to that. It'll be difficult, but I hpe they can do it. I'm sure they can, eventually. And then they'll get to the bottom of things and maybe find Orion? I hope they can find Orion.

I think at the beginning of the next story there should be some sort of recap, just to remind people what's going on. That might be helpful. I can't wait for it! I'm sure it'll be great!
cpdx chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
Great chapter..was wondering something though
OkonoMiyagi chapter 32 . 7/22/2013
I can't wait to see where this is going. I'm very impressed with the overall story (Rose and Scarlet), so I have no doubt Crimson's going to be awesome. I'm totally hooked.
MountainLord-92 chapter 32 . 7/22/2013
So ends part two of this great pokemon series. Many likeable characters in a unique setting, many shades of grey and probably the best use of real game mechanics I have ever seen. There is plenty of mystery still but things are slowly becoming clearer.

I am kicking myself over Kaylee's crush, I feel I should have twigged sooner but have only just done so now, explains her animosity towards Zahlia and her insistence on helping Jason go back to Saffron earlier on.

Bring on Pokemon Crimson.
MountainLord-92 chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
It seems as though the kids are not the only ones way over their heads, the villains seem to be as well, they probably started out doing good but at some point the lines got blurred until they got to this stage.

Liked all Orion's insights into the other characters, and his final moment of passion with Zahlia. It is also nice to see Nathan's true colours revealed for the first time, seems I was right.
MountainLord-92 chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
If Orion is telling the truth, and there is a chance he isn't, then the Abra that released him suggests that it could be Zeke, who used an Abra to teleport Zahlia in the pokemon tower, or Whittaker-Cheng, but there is no reason to believe that Nathan doesn't have an Abra himself. It is definitely very suspicious, but it does seem to support my theories about Nathan.
MountainLord-92 chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
Nathan is all but confirmed as being in with the Nakawas and Silph, it is looking like Warren's disappearance is being orchestrated to allow Nathan to become the Vermillion gym leader in full. But this isnt all black and white, I have this feeling that Nathan at least has shades of grey.

Emotional chapter, really pulls at the heartstrings.
MountainLord-92 chapter 28 . 7/19/2013
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Rockets are not the bad guys at all, Red (and possibly Blue) have set up this whole movement involving several gym leaders and the elite 4 to control Kanto and ensure that something like the Rockets coming to power never happens again. He believes of course that everything that is happening is for the greater good despite the evil that is being caused.

It was clever how the Alakazam was able to block Kadabras teleport ability. And I liked Kaylee's inner pain over the whole ordeal.
MountainLord-92 chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
Seems as though my suspicions about Whittaker-Cheng were correct. And he's not the only one by the sounds of it, other Gym leaders are in on it, as well as maybe the elite four, but I still think Nathan Fremont one of the good guys.

Makes me worry about the other members of the group, especially the ones who have already been shown to have been split up.
MountainLord-92 chapter 26 . 7/19/2013
I always hated this gym, also liked the reference to Surge's gym.

Like all the little quirks you give to each pokemon, giving them all characters in their one rights, such as the Hypno cartwheeling everywhere.

Time for Jason to prove his mettle.
MountainLord-92 chapter 25 . 7/18/2013
Great battle, one of the best I've read in ages. And Metapod evolved too, hooray. A Butterfree would be a good addition to Victoria's team.

Teleport pads like in Silph, suggestions of a collaboration between the gym and the company, could be innocent, or the dark side could be involved.

Slightly confused as to where Jason went, did he team up with Amaris and Gina?
MountainLord-92 chapter 24 . 7/18/2013
I had to re-read from the beginning of this story to remind me what has been happening; hence why I've been so late with this review. I had forgotten how much I had enjoyed this series, I'm so glad you're back.

I do like your interpretation of evolution, with their body steadily changing in full view of the world rather than them disappearing in a blinding flash; and it's diferent for each mon. The idea of Geodude seeming to crack is great.

I have concerns over Whittaker-Cheng, I don't put it past Rocket getting one of their associates to put out a statement condemning one of the others to lure the kids that have been causing them problems into revealing themselves.
TheTacticianAlchemist chapter 31 . 7/13/2013
Ahahahaha I'm laughing but I'm not happy nope not happy ahahhaha I've been waiting for them to kiss for forever and now Orion leaves. Thanks. Good God. *wallows in despair*
Anyway. I really like how you wrote this chapter. I could pretty much feel the nostalgia, if that's the right word. Hfvdshjdhdhdv sorry it's just poor Orion leaves and ughhh sorry I'll get better I promise.
I got your PM, by the way. I'm glad you came back to finish the story. (I especially liked how Orion and Zahlia finally kissed...I mean, c'mon, it was obvious.) Keep up the good work, okay?
TheTacticianAlchemist chapter 29 . 7/13/2013
That last review you got from me - I pressed post review by mistake. Sorry. Anyway, you've been updating so quickly that I can hardly keep up! Anyway, what did they do with Orion? Did they question him? Just keep him locked up? Fkbsjs I wanna knowww