Reviews for Pokémon Scarlet
Scantium chapter 17 . 7/21
Hmm, I'm seriously starting to worry that something may be up with Orion. Pretty please don't kill him off!

Anyways, sorry for the lack of reviews; it was late night, AC was on, and chapters were read.

Your story is extremely good at sucking in readers, you have a prolific talent.
Scantium chapter 5 . 7/21
Oh man, Zahlia...

She's by far one of the most complex characters, and this chapter is proof of that! You've got me beyond hooked.
Scantium chapter 2 . 7/21
Awesome stuff! I'm glad you made it realistic, and made Amaris refuse their help at first.

However, something I've been mulling over since chapter 1 is how unrealistic it was that Gina had not heard of the Professor's death. Sure, the police were trying to keep it under wraps, however wouldn't Gina's mom call and let her know?

I don't know, just my two cents on it ;).

Looking forward to the next one! Pi might not drop a review every chapter or so seeing as it's late night, and I don't wanna disturb my friends with loud typing xD.
Scantium chapter 1 . 7/21
Ok, seriously. Goddamnit. Not cool, not cool at all :(

So, the first major shocking character death had to be one of my favorite characters, the good professor. Oh well, goes to show that I really should not get emotionally tangled up in this xD.

However, I do understand the reason behind this, so I will, begrudgingly, not hold a grudge (see what I did there? Lmao). Looking forward to Amaris becoming a non asshole;)
yoyo1324567 chapter 1 . 1/11
What an EXPLOSIVE start to the second book of this series.
And I totally love it.
Well, back to Chap 2 now.
See ya around.
UnbiasedBias chapter 32 . 10/15/2013
It's me! Again! And yes, I have just blitzed my way through the sequel Because I read everything in one hit, I immediately picked up on what was going on with Orion but damn, you are so good and making everything suspenseful! WC genuinely seemed nice, but eh. And Nathan Fremont. He surprised me too. Off I go! Onto the next adventure!
TheTacticianAlchemist chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
I knew they'd be having to go back on their master journeys! I'm so glad they can get back to that. It'll be difficult, but I hpe they can do it. I'm sure they can, eventually. And then they'll get to the bottom of things and maybe find Orion? I hope they can find Orion.

I think at the beginning of the next story there should be some sort of recap, just to remind people what's going on. That might be helpful. I can't wait for it! I'm sure it'll be great!
cpdx chapter 32 . 7/23/2013
Great chapter..was wondering something though
OkonoMiyagi chapter 32 . 7/22/2013
I can't wait to see where this is going. I'm very impressed with the overall story (Rose and Scarlet), so I have no doubt Crimson's going to be awesome. I'm totally hooked.
MountainLord-92 chapter 32 . 7/22/2013
So ends part two of this great pokemon series. Many likeable characters in a unique setting, many shades of grey and probably the best use of real game mechanics I have ever seen. There is plenty of mystery still but things are slowly becoming clearer.

I am kicking myself over Kaylee's crush, I feel I should have twigged sooner but have only just done so now, explains her animosity towards Zahlia and her insistence on helping Jason go back to Saffron earlier on.

Bring on Pokemon Crimson.
MountainLord-92 chapter 31 . 7/20/2013
It seems as though the kids are not the only ones way over their heads, the villains seem to be as well, they probably started out doing good but at some point the lines got blurred until they got to this stage.

Liked all Orion's insights into the other characters, and his final moment of passion with Zahlia. It is also nice to see Nathan's true colours revealed for the first time, seems I was right.
MountainLord-92 chapter 30 . 7/20/2013
If Orion is telling the truth, and there is a chance he isn't, then the Abra that released him suggests that it could be Zeke, who used an Abra to teleport Zahlia in the pokemon tower, or Whittaker-Cheng, but there is no reason to believe that Nathan doesn't have an Abra himself. It is definitely very suspicious, but it does seem to support my theories about Nathan.
MountainLord-92 chapter 29 . 7/19/2013
Nathan is all but confirmed as being in with the Nakawas and Silph, it is looking like Warren's disappearance is being orchestrated to allow Nathan to become the Vermillion gym leader in full. But this isnt all black and white, I have this feeling that Nathan at least has shades of grey.

Emotional chapter, really pulls at the heartstrings.
MountainLord-92 chapter 28 . 7/19/2013
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the Rockets are not the bad guys at all, Red (and possibly Blue) have set up this whole movement involving several gym leaders and the elite 4 to control Kanto and ensure that something like the Rockets coming to power never happens again. He believes of course that everything that is happening is for the greater good despite the evil that is being caused.

It was clever how the Alakazam was able to block Kadabras teleport ability. And I liked Kaylee's inner pain over the whole ordeal.
MountainLord-92 chapter 27 . 7/19/2013
Seems as though my suspicions about Whittaker-Cheng were correct. And he's not the only one by the sounds of it, other Gym leaders are in on it, as well as maybe the elite four, but I still think Nathan Fremont one of the good guys.

Makes me worry about the other members of the group, especially the ones who have already been shown to have been split up.