Reviews for The Package
NemoChan320 chapter 18 . 6/23
I really really loved this story, I couldn't stop reading it! I really loved how you wrote in the flashbacks, it worked really well in this story. The only thing that bothered me is that you didn't use transitions, so it was sometimes confusing when you went from one person's POV to another's, but other than that, this was perfect!
R chapter 18 . 1/17
That was awesome!
Shmeewee chapter 18 . 1/15
Awesome. This fan fiction was so awesome that. I have no words. Hahaha I love it it was everything a story needs. This needs to be made In to a movie hahaha it was so awesome :'3 im sad it ended. However! I am sooo happy that u ended it so awesomely :-) you will b an awesome writer. _
Haley chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Is it over? Great story. I loved it. I'm gonna go obsessively look at your other stuff now. Bye!
Haley chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
GIMME (Sounds adorable)
Haley chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
How can some people write such amazing stories when others(myself included) can't? Love the story. Love Zim, even if he is kind of a jerk. Younger Zim was pretty awesome with his little outbursts. I just can't imagine a tall, grown up Zim doing that. Or a grown up Zim period. He's so strong and deadly in this fanfic. I love it. CD Good luck with your novel by the way.
Kimnd chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
This was pretty fucking good. Especially for a first story!
Buuuuut, this was written quite a long time ago, so... I guess I won't bother reviewing it for reals.
Kimnd chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Sooooomebody fucked uuuuuup!
Kimnd chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG!?
Kimnd chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
THIS was your first piece of fanfic!? Goddamn, that's impressive.
Time chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Wonderful story and beautiful writing!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
I'm so sorry, i just noticed i never gave you a review on the last chapter! But yeah i just read this story for what, the 3rd time? And i seriously just LOVE everything about this story. It definitely tops any and all Invader Zim stories i have read. The use of flashbacks was incredibly GENIUS, as well as how you developed both Dib and Zim's characters...EVERYTHING. I know it's probably not possible because i dont know what else could happen but...you should make a sequel :) Being totally serious right now..
Falcon's Jade chapter 18 . 4/19/2014
I just read all the chapters in one go, you really had my interest! I didn't even notice GIR, although I half expected him to pop up suddenly. First person from Dib, and that bitter beginning when he thought he may love Zim simply because of oblivion...THE FEELS. All the flashbacks, Dib speaking Irken and the resulting reactions, love it all!
Littlefox64 chapter 18 . 2/24/2014
Loved the story, had me always wanting to read more! I like how you tied the ending back to the start, from one writer to another it was awesome over all, made me think i was reading a book :). Keep it up!
Jay chapter 18 . 2/2/2014
Bravo! Magnifico! This was an amazing story! You really are talented with words.