Reviews for The Package
Yunnora Lovespell chapter 18 . 10/22
Seriously, I loved this fic. When a story can make me vocally react the way I did when Zim tricked Dib in order to get the pak on his back, I know it's a good one. And I wasn't disappointed. I wish it had been longer but the ending was sweet. I enjoyed your story very much, thank you for sharing it with us. It was well written and a joy to read.
storyholder chapter 18 . 9/22
LOVE! IT! *makes a heart symbol on here since fanfiction will mess it up. Tried it before and it was missing parts.*
Skelingtonhands chapter 18 . 9/3
This is one of the best invader zim fics out there. I'm not usually drawn to larger fics (anything more than 2 chapters and its usually boring and horribly written) but here, you started a story, which is amazing to think.
I love this character development. Everything up to around chapter 16 really felt like it was GOING SOMEWHERE. I was actively trying to piece the flashbacks together, excited by your rendition of Zim, your original characters seemed so multi dimensional at first and the story line intrigued me. It feels like you gave up. I understand, obviously, I've done the same ( I haven't posted to here in five years oops sorry to people who liked my story I never finished) but this fic I was so sad to see it discontinued. The sex scenes were great, your rendition of the planet they were on was perfect, and although Dib didn't feel like Dib, I felt as though he was neutralized to a point where I could almost put myself in his place which, with a little practice, is a fantastic technique to explore. I will miss this fic and will always wonder what happened next. And I guess, in a way, I thank you for that.
NemoChan320 chapter 18 . 6/23
I really really loved this story, I couldn't stop reading it! I really loved how you wrote in the flashbacks, it worked really well in this story. The only thing that bothered me is that you didn't use transitions, so it was sometimes confusing when you went from one person's POV to another's, but other than that, this was perfect!
R chapter 18 . 1/17
That was awesome!
Shmeewee chapter 18 . 1/15
Awesome. This fan fiction was so awesome that. I have no words. Hahaha I love it it was everything a story needs. This needs to be made In to a movie hahaha it was so awesome :'3 im sad it ended. However! I am sooo happy that u ended it so awesomely :-) you will b an awesome writer. _
Haley chapter 18 . 12/29/2014
Is it over? Great story. I loved it. I'm gonna go obsessively look at your other stuff now. Bye!
Haley chapter 9 . 12/28/2014
GIMME (Sounds adorable)
Haley chapter 3 . 12/28/2014
How can some people write such amazing stories when others(myself included) can't? Love the story. Love Zim, even if he is kind of a jerk. Younger Zim was pretty awesome with his little outbursts. I just can't imagine a tall, grown up Zim doing that. Or a grown up Zim period. He's so strong and deadly in this fanfic. I love it. CD Good luck with your novel by the way.
Kimnd chapter 18 . 9/4/2014
This was pretty fucking good. Especially for a first story!
Buuuuut, this was written quite a long time ago, so... I guess I won't bother reviewing it for reals.
Kimnd chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Sooooomebody fucked uuuuuup!
Kimnd chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
Kimnd chapter 1 . 9/4/2014
THIS was your first piece of fanfic!? Goddamn, that's impressive.
Time chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Wonderful story and beautiful writing!
Inventor of ZADRF chapter 18 . 6/22/2014
I'm so sorry, i just noticed i never gave you a review on the last chapter! But yeah i just read this story for what, the 3rd time? And i seriously just LOVE everything about this story. It definitely tops any and all Invader Zim stories i have read. The use of flashbacks was incredibly GENIUS, as well as how you developed both Dib and Zim's characters...EVERYTHING. I know it's probably not possible because i dont know what else could happen should make a sequel :) Being totally serious right now..