Reviews for Guilty Pleasure
angel897 chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
loved it so please keep writing and update soon again
angel897 chapter 5 . 9/30/2014
supper fun to read
SunBabyBoss chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
I just read through all of it! It's amazing! I hope you finish it! I noticed that it's been 2 years almost since you updated.
obbbid chapter 10 . 6/15/2014
i looooove love love this story! totally lol!
Guest chapter 10 . 1/24/2014
Damn. you aren't going to finish this, are you?
Mithya Aviana Cailin chapter 10 . 6/10/2013
Please update this fic. I love it. It's awesome. Please write more. Please don't discontinue this fic. This fic is too good to be left unfinished. Please?
sam chapter 10 . 6/9/2013
OMG, this fic is made of awesome-ness! I truly hope that you will update this fic soon. I'm dying to read more about flo and fran. Please don't abandon this fic. I would be very sad if you do. :( Please? I hope you haven't lose interest in writing this. I hope your muse will provide more plot bunnies for this fic. This fic is the best of all the expendables fics I've read. Please...I need you to update soon, very soon.
ZachQuintoLover2011 chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
when are Lee/Barney gonna get together.
KittyKatNinja4eva chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
I love this story! I started reading and couldn't stop. And I actually lol. Stop wait for chapter 11 and keep up the great work.

ps: When I was finished reading chapter 10 I was thinking how epic it would be if Fran and Flo decided to order room service or paper-view from a phone in the room that they found. The guys take the phone away and then the girls realize that they could have called for help instead. I know its very unlikely but I would probably do that if I was in the girls situation. 3
Guest chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
please continue this story
GalliaDavia chapter 10 . 1/6/2013
Oh dear, I didnt manage to write another review last night but when I finished reading this morning, I knew I had to! Last night, I was laughing so hard that I was thrown out of the bedroom for disturbing other peoples nighttime peace ;-) Just go ahead, I love this! The worlds greatest mercenaries...and such dangerous women! What a mixture!
GalliaDavia chapter 4 . 1/5/2013
Oh dear I simply love the frying pan thing! Nothing better than some unexpected piece of weaponry! This is great!
tabby793 chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
I was in tears laughing at some points of this story please continue soon!
Guest chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
looking forward to the next 1
lulu chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
please! update soon, i love this fic!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »