Reviews for It Ends With 'E'
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2015
That sounds realistic
Mystic Fairy Tame chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
very very true. I swear if my frineds didn't tell me to post I would never do it. Wait I don't do it now...oh well they don't need to know that.
But I really like it. And why do I get the feeling someone other then Jadyln here has an issue with Tori...Other then me.
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
OMG sory but this is exactly what happened to me! iwas really dissapointed with the way max ride has gone down hill, max acting all whiny and just not the butt kicking sarcasic leader...and i then i watched a episode of victorious and was hooked!

great story :)
MFD007 chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
I absolutely LOVED it! You got everyone's chatterer so completely perfect! And I loved how Jade knew all those synonyms for hate haha that would be just like her :p keep up the good work (;
slippingunderneath chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
I LOVE this one-shot! So amazing, so adorable! Just... :'). So cute...
Reviewing chapter 1 . 8/7/2011
Reviewing about ur awesome oneshot!
Im Right Here 13 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Sorry. Im too laxy to sign ito my account. But this has to be the best love story ever. Great work. Please write more. :-)
XxScissorLuvxX chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
This was great! I loved it! Write more bade stuff...please. :D
misery34551 chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
Awsome I loved but I think you should add more to wxplaine more abouit wht happens between beck anmd jade
luvbeck chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
So great. Love it. So adorable. Perfect little story
GemLeighXx chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I loved it :)

Can't wait to read more of your stories xx
noble-obsessions chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
I love love love this story :) So full of Bade flufffff :)
DramaticFanaticPrincess chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I loved! The characters were just right, kinda. A little CC: Tori isn't like that she knows Beck and Jade belong together, that was the only thing that bothered me. Other than that it was perfect!
DramaticFanaticPrincess chapter 1 . 3/26/2011