Reviews for EVOs and Bats
Reishin Amara chapter 8 . 10/16/2015
another awesome story that needs updating!
JoWashington chapter 8 . 5/3/2015
Are you back? (Bad pun I know...)
Seriously this is a good story and I would love to see it continued, it holds great promise and I seriously look forward to the next chapter! I sincerely hope that you haven't abandoned this fic!
ToscaThorCat chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
I think I can one up you on sad ways of injuring yourself... I badly sprained my right wrist... in art class. I was making a sculpture out of sticks, and couldn't get a stick to break. the saws were all in use, so I grabbed the stick with both hands, and my right wrist was in a slightly awkward position, but thinking "meh, this stick will break easily" I stomped down on the stick, holding it about a foot and a half off the ground. I badly wrenched my wrist around... I really hope to read another chapter soon! I like this story, and hope it continues! :D
Guest chapter 8 . 4/23/2014
Hi are you ver going to update again?
I hope so. This is too good to let go unfinished.
Okami1001 chapter 8 . 2/13/2014
i really want to read more now, please update soon and i hope your back is better soon
the bird of the chapel chapter 8 . 11/7/2013

/follows anyway

It's really well-written, one of the rare, nice-flowing GenRex crossovers out there. Secrets were handled really well, villains meshed well. Enough said.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
Interesting idea, but Terry/Max being thrown on us out of nowhere killed my interest in it. Don't buy it, so it's distracting.
beafstew chapter 8 . 2/24/2013
I love this story, and I hope you'll continue it!
Violentshadow chapter 3 . 12/27/2012
Oh Bobo probably didn't get or lose any bananaas.
Violentshadow chapter 2 . 12/27/2012
Good chapter I like how you had Six seeing all Terry's different ninja moves.
Violentshadow chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
dragoscilvio chapter 8 . 8/29/2012
Keep writing!
dragoscilvio chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Love the story thus far, and my screen name I just put my fav animal, and fav color, found the latin translation, and BINGO! (whoops, now I sound like Botan)
Phantom 4 Life chapter 8 . 8/12/2012
Terry's reasoning for not contacting the League is veeeeeeery weak.
Zanzibar1 chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
Sorry for such a late review! Anyways I love the chapter like always and I am looking forward to more! Please update soon!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »