Reviews for I Don't Want To Wait For Our Lives To Be Over
JaToya chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Great fic. Loved the perspective you used.
GGOTHSPNfan chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
Really awsome one shot, love puckleberry and i hope they end up together too, just like Pacey and Joey. Uggg i hate waiting for that to happen stupid writers..

XoXo Sabine ;)
rebeccaannex3 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I'm actually really happy that someone made a reference to Dawson's Creek and compare Joey and Pacey to Rachel and Noah. I loved Joey and Pacey together which doesn't surprise me that I love Puckleberry. :) Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
CJtheCregg chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Awwww Pacey and Joey! You're so right - Puck is Pacey. Lovely story!
stelladelnordxd chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
As a Pacey/Joey shipper and a Puckleberry shipper can I just shout two things? YES and I FUCKING LOVE YOU.
Sophia01 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
I'm a die hard puckleberry shipper, and even if I don't watch the show any more (it was a difficult break but it was necessary the show is just awful this days) I still have hope for puckleberry to happend, I have always though that Finn is that high school boyfriend that was sweet and lot of first but just that it always going to have a place in your heart but is just not your future.
crysbit chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
I'm working my way through your stories and I just had to review. I love Pacey, so of course I just had to read this once I read your summary. Your author's note is perfect. Looks like everything's coming up Finn, Glee-wise, but there's always room to hope.
You make these guys so vibrant in every story. I realize that you wrote/posted them quite some time ago, but I wanted to drop you a quick review to let you know how much I'm enjoying them.
LondonMarie chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
can i just say that i would love a sequel perhaps on their wedding day...
gift of the gabz chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Ah Pacey ;)

Great story. Funny and entertaining.
Cue.Mysterious.Music.Rite.Now chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
This is great. Like, really.
overstreets chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
This is beautiful.
LightningFuryStrike13 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Given what's currently going on in Glee I really want this one to be true.
princess-oro chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
I loveeeeeeee it! Every single part is awesome and puckleberry how you make me swoooooooon~ Great job!
linq1 chapter 1 . 9/15/2011