Reviews for Hui Hou
xwhiteheartx chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Omg! You had me crying right from the off and i never cry, like ever! Its such a beautiful story and i really enjoyed reading it, mcdanno all the way haha. :)
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Sweet! I love it. I cried and laughed. It was wonderful.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
SongoftheDarquePhoenix chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I think a piece of my heart died when Grace asked about hopscotch, and swinging in the park and watching movies on the couch in pjs.

And then when Steve woke up I squeed.
sprenger chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
:) Thanks for the story. It was great...but seriously so mean to Danny and Grace
Black-Love-With-M.S chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
oh my goddd! you had me crying from the first two sentences! (it does not help that you just recived some bad news) with danno emotional rollercoster. the salut to steve with the boose, hit close to home and that started another round of tears, then with telling grace broken my heart! then that whole curve ball you sent! you are a very talented writer!

Bellatrix Jade Black 3
Jazmingirl chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
just perfect
tjsmiles chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Oh gosh that had me crying up until the doctor called , this was really good :) this was good :) I can't stop saying that cuz it was , you had me soo surprised :)

Love

tjs3
PrincessYun chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
It wasn't cheesy, I thought it was really poignant and you had me close to tears a few times. A really beautiful story with a lot of emotions!
macgirl6 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
A very sweet story! I really enjoyed it.
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Awww this is so sweet at the end :D And I love angst, teehee. Loved it!
ChaosGarden chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
Ohhhhh I loved loved looved it! Danny's emotional rollercoaster had me tearing up... I was like 95% expecting him to kinda go a little insane. But then yknow "that" happened and all was well;) I really loved this whooole thing! And boooo about that lame anon flame reviewer. They're obviously not mature enough to undestand that FANFICTION is all about stories created by authors and their ideas. No where in the ToS does it state to keep to the original storyline and characterization. Anyways I thoroughly enjoyed this story and I'm off to go read more of your works. You're a really great author :)
LeahxLeah chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Beautiful :D Fanastic slash, but in way that haunts you afterwards. Anonymous reviewers complaining aren't even worth words, because this was definately worth reading. Great job!
Mononoke-hime x sukai kurora chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
That was amagazing work.
lilz54 chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Well done!
francis2 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
You're so playing with my feelings here, but I love it!