Reviews for How Do We Go Back
Treestar2509 chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
It took me about 3/4 of the way though before I realized why she left. This was was incredibly sad. Very well written, but sad. Thanks for sharing.
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was good, though seeing Edward so miserable was unsettling.
FizzyPop's'n'FlipFlops.x chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Oh dear. Well that was depressing.
I can't imagine how it must feel to have your life set up and be that in love and the. Have your partner leave. There's no going back. At first I just thought I was depressing but after I thought about this fic a little the more my heart broke for edward and everyone in real life that's in this situation
JLalways chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
so sad x
Ricki013 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Sooo i'm guessing Bella died?
TangerSoto chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
Thank you for writing. Thank you for story.
annaharding chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
From the subtle hints you gave, I was so afraid that this was going to be the ending - tears in my eyes, now, falling.
Capricorn75 chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
Okay, consider my heart broken in pieces now. I was not expecting THAT!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
This is sucha touching story of loss and what true grief can do. I just hope that your Edward can move past the pain an start to live again.
Day-Zeee chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
What a sad story! :o( poor Edward!
tff000 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
very sad story
elaine67 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
So sad , I clicked that she had died and not willingly left him
LyricalKris chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Now what, Jenn? NOW WHAT?

Did you consider, when you killed Bella off, the rest of Edward's life?

Now he's stuck here in fic world without his Bella.

OH THE HUMANITY.

*sniff*
BLilTXgirl chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I love Golden Wok! Sorry, just had to get that out there.

Poor Edward. I can't imagine how hard it would be to lose your spouse. My mom has said my sister & I are the only reason she didn't fold in on herself.
VeThena chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
The first time I read this I was asking myself all the why's and how's and in the end I was 'Oh!'

The second time I was just crying. I don't like thinking about death at all. So it's interesting how you wrote this story but I prefer you writing fun stories.