Reviews for Making You Smile
Linorien chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
That is adorable.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Aww, I love little Merlin! And I especially love little Merlin with his Mum. When he says that his favourite reason for using magic is to make her smile, I just melted. :3
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
June Odyssey chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Incredibly adorable. So cute. Loved it to death.

Great job :D
That is so sweet.
CourftheCat chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Awwwww soo adorable!
Bookworm4000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is so cute! I am guessing this is pretty old but i subscribed just incase you change your mind :)
M-J-N chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
awww, that was SO sweet. I just want to hug him :)
Owl Watcher chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh my gosh. That is soo sweet I nearly cried.
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
AAAWWWWW! A five your old Merlin is so cute in itself, not to mention the story!XD I loved it!
Nina chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Aww, how cute. I can totally see Merlin doing that. I totally can. Great job...AHHH I'm out of your amazing fics to read :'( NOOOO!
Blink XXVII chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This story is really sweet ) I have to congratulate you on the dialouges because I really like them, I mean, you said it was hard to come up with...I don't really know what I'm saying, I hope you understand. Anyways, I can imagine Merlin asking that to gaius even in the present day (?) well, however old he is in the show. Ignore my rambling, your story is good
Kitty O chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
"I like making you smile."

I want to squish him. I want to pick him up and hug him

Until he squeals, "Kitty, lemme go!" and then I will kiss his widdle face.

Because that was adorable.

And it's late at night, so my brain isn't on right now.

D'awww.

Hey I checked your profile. It made me smile. I love Westerns (Ever seen Bonanza? Cartwrights FTW.) and I knew who all of the singers were. Who doesn't know? Oh, and it brought back pleasant memories of where i used to live. Lots of Mormons :) heehee. Well I'm glad to find someone I'll be able to read without peeking around the corner for slash or smut!

I know your PM is off and you can't reply. Just thought I'd let you know!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was SO sweet. That's the cutest reason for using magic i think I've ever heard. I just wanted to rush in and hug him.

Btw - i tried to reply to the review you left me, but you have PMs disabled, so it wouldnt let me. So instead i'll say it quickly here: Thanks so much! And, though i did consider it, i could never actually do that to Merlin. *Grin* And yes. Merlin in armour. It's kind of a haha-thought, but also pretty darn endearing. Some of my favourite pics of Merlin are from 1x10. He just looks so adorably gorgeous.

Anyway - I really enjoyed this little oneshot - it was really good. :)

Bundi
IceCreamDoodle13 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
Awww sweet story. I love the way you wrote little Merlin, all innocence and thoughtless acts of kindness. I also like how he was worried at first. It must be hard for a little kid to be told that somethings evil yet for him its just innocent fun and you really portrayed that well. Hunith was great too, all she wanted was to make him feel better and she was so overwhelmed about how sweet her son is. Basically I loved it and I hope you go to write more in the Merlin fandom. I'm putting you on Author Alert just in case. See you around :)