Reviews for Making You Smile
That is so cute! Xx
Linorien chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
That is adorable.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Aww, I love little Merlin! And I especially love little Merlin with his Mum. When he says that his favourite reason for using magic is to make her smile, I just melted. :3
Thank you for writing!
- Clara Brighet
June Odyssey chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
Incredibly adorable. So cute. Loved it to death.

Great job :D
That is so sweet.
CourftheCat chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Awwwww soo adorable!
Bookworm4000 chapter 1 . 10/16/2011
This is so cute! I am guessing this is pretty old but i subscribed just incase you change your mind :)
M-J-N chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
awww, that was SO sweet. I just want to hug him :)
Owl Watcher chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Oh my gosh. That is soo sweet I nearly cried.
TheJunebug1218 chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
AAAWWWWW! A five your old Merlin is so cute in itself, not to mention the story!XD I loved it!
Nina chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
Aww, how cute. I can totally see Merlin doing that. I totally can. Great job...AHHH I'm out of your amazing fics to read :'( NOOOO!
Blink XXVII chapter 1 . 5/17/2011
This story is really sweet ) I have to congratulate you on the dialouges because I really like them, I mean, you said it was hard to come up with...I don't really know what I'm saying, I hope you understand. Anyways, I can imagine Merlin asking that to gaius even in the present day (?) well, however old he is in the show. Ignore my rambling, your story is good
Kitty O chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
"I like making you smile."

I want to squish him. I want to pick him up and hug him

Until he squeals, "Kitty, lemme go!" and then I will kiss his widdle face.

Because that was adorable.

And it's late at night, so my brain isn't on right now.

D'awww.

Hey I checked your profile. It made me smile. I love Westerns (Ever seen Bonanza? Cartwrights FTW.) and I knew who all of the singers were. Who doesn't know? Oh, and it brought back pleasant memories of where i used to live. Lots of Mormons :) heehee. Well I'm glad to find someone I'll be able to read without peeking around the corner for slash or smut!

I know your PM is off and you can't reply. Just thought I'd let you know!
Bundibird chapter 1 . 5/5/2011
This was SO sweet. That's the cutest reason for using magic i think I've ever heard. I just wanted to rush in and hug him.

Btw - i tried to reply to the review you left me, but you have PMs disabled, so it wouldnt let me. So instead i'll say it quickly here: Thanks so much! And, though i did consider it, i could never actually do that to Merlin. *Grin* And yes. Merlin in armour. It's kind of a haha-thought, but also pretty darn endearing. Some of my favourite pics of Merlin are from 1x10. He just looks so adorably gorgeous.

Anyway - I really enjoyed this little oneshot - it was really good. :)

Bundi