Reviews for Today and Everyday
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
OHMYGRILLEDCHEESUS!

PLEEEEASEE KEEP WRITING THESE, GOD YOU ARE TOO AMAAZING. Wow. I mean, cried about four times. And I LOVED the ending.
Mbalehnle chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This story ist just ... soooo good! I love it to bits. When two people fit so well, and share so much, I do believe that there will always be situations were the two find themselves at a loss, because it cant just be that easy all the time, right? I mean, honestly. And this discribes that feeling perfectly. Both not wanting to propose because they are waiting for the other to pop the question - and both wanting to be proposed to kind of. Really well written!
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
Adorable! :D
Hebridean Black chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
nice story. so much tension from just not talking. love a happy ending.
hiatus.prettymuch chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
SO FUCKING ADORABLE OH MY GOD.

Miscommunications YES. 90ISJFDKOEIRJ 3
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
last four lines? Absolutely killed me from the laughter:3
sapphiretwin369 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
I loved this so so much! I love how neither of them really proposed.

"Yes," Kurt said, glaring now. "But your plans better coincide with my plans." I loved this line too. So Kurt. :)

Amazing job with this!

Cute
cuddlepenguin chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
So sweet! Thank you!
corrie chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was Wonderful! So often the blaine character is just a face and a body for Kurt to be into, but here I could actually see him, and him and kurt, and their subtle dynamics. *swoon*

Thank you!
akerri.dogi chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
So cute! I love future!Klaine fics when they're still together. Loved this idea, great work!
Calli Wall chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
that's just so very sweet :)
LuLuSims chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
-sigh- I'm head over heels this story, most definitely going into my Favorites bin. I loved your portrayal of the characters, the not so bitchy and yet indignant Rachel and the all around light, super super light smut in this story. Just makes me sigh contently and wish that this is how the two characters play out in the canon-verse.
seeleyboothfan chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This is lovely. I love the fact that both were waiting for the other to propose. I would love a relationship like this, where everything was out in the open with no fear of sending the other person away because of how much love there was.