Reviews for Falsified Love
BigTimeCrush chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Oh my goodness I've so been meaning to read this! This was such a good story, your a really good writer :)

I eflt so bad for my poor baby Carlos, but I'm happy Kendall came to comfort him and things went alright with Sasha in the end! Awesome Job!
HeavenRose chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
"Such rapidly growing affection only compelled him to believe they were meant to be." Well darn. That line right there kinda sets up the whole story, huh? Poor Carlos. I love this line.

I also like the part where Carlos controls himself and doesn't explode at Gustavo or Sasha. "It just... Wouldn't be worth it." Carlos has a lot of self-control for someone so seemingly... uncontrolable XD But TBH, un-angry Carlos is just as frightening. They way you described he spoke was... chilling, to say the least. But I'm glad you said Gustavo was ashamed of his actions. I think he's a big softie on the inside. :)

I really liked the ending. Even though Carlos can get a pretty upset, he can still give her a second chance. Which is kinda funny because at the end of the episode he dumps her for not liking corndogs... But still.

Great story. I hope to see more from you soon :) Good work!
TealMoose chapter 1 . 5/11/2011
Hellloooo :)

I LOVED THIS STORY Honestly, this is how I wanted the episode to go. I thought Carlos was way too forgiving XD

SO GREAT WORK ON THIS! I loved the emotions that he went through, and I like how Gustavo was made to feel guilty.

The whole talk between Kendall and Carlos was just precious because it was so much brotherly love!

One quick note before I go- YOUR WRITING SKILLS ARE AMAZINGGG.

Honestly, this is an extremely well written story, and the way you describe everything and keep the characters IN character is great.

Wonderful work on this story :)
ReachingForTheStars chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
TWO REVIEWS? Seriously, all this story got was two reviews? No way, it deserves more reviews then just two reviews! No, that is NOT cool!

Erin, this story was pure gold. It was so well written and I honestly enjoyed reading it. I always wondered what would have happened if Carlos didn't take the news of Sasha being a hired actress so well. Like you, I also kind of expected him to be devastated. The first girlfriend he ever had and she turns out to be a hired actres? Yeah, it was little weird that he took it so well to me.

All in all, this story was a great read and you can be sure I will be adding this to my faves. This story was just fantastically written and I loved it.

Great job, Erin! 8D
Mizz Nikki chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
It's official, I'm the worst reviewer in the history of this world. I'm sorry, Erin. Please forgive me.

I so agree with you, BTR must win Best Music Group. I won't mind if they lose to Lady Antebellum or the Black Eyed Peas but I will NOT tolerate them losing to the Jonas Losers. That is UNACCEPTABLE! We must keep voting for them to ensure they win! BTR MUST WIN! THEY MUST!

So, now onto the story! This story was great, Erin, I so enjoyed reading it.

It kind of made me sad at the end of this when Carlos and Sasha were going to start over. Sasha doesn't deserve him! After what she did to him, she's the last person who should be able to have him! He should go with a girl that cares about him! Someone like me! Oops, sorry.

But all in all, this was a great story and I will be adding this to my favorites list. It was so good and very very well written.

Great job, Erin! :D