Reviews for Doing It Right
SecretIsMyName chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
Hi, so this is a very late review but I just wanted to say that I like this story and I have read your other Brittana fanfics too.. That's all.. :)
AnonymouseSqueek chapter 3 . 11/25/2013
omg, i am only up to the third chapter, the story is going great btw. I have to say i love your little rants they crack me up.
BrittanaGraduates chapter 15 . 12/25/2012
Lol! That's sign language for lesbian, smart Santana
Dragonborn89 chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Wow, I was gonna read this entire fic but I only got to chapter 3 because I can't stand you berating your readers and being a dick in the author's notes. Seriously, wtf? Chill the fuck out. It totally ruined it for me.
MaiBad chapter 21 . 8/7/2012
This chapter is full of so much win! I love the way you write the characters in the campy fun way that brought me to this fandom from the start. Keep up the good work!
BrittanaGraduates chapter 22 . 4/12/2012
Idk why i just realised this but the fluffy haired warbler is my mate Nelson. Weird
BrittanaGraduates chapter 20 . 4/8/2012
OMFG I LOVE JENNA ANNE! Her son heart helped me cOme out
BrittanaGraduates chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Just found this story and i'm SO wrapped to read it. Btw legitly lmao at your update. My mate was one of the wingers. It was bloody hilarious
asdfg chapter 28 . 3/30/2012
Hi. Just want to say I love this story. I've been following this from the start and keep on coming back to re-read this eventhough Volume 2 has ended. Hope to hear some news on Volume 3. I hope you will still continue this story even if Glee Season 3 been kinda shitty.
endlessdreamer13 chapter 28 . 12/4/2011
I love this story. When you get around to season 3, please find some way to bash the I Kissed a Girl episode. It was so terrible. I'm still depressed from the badness.

I totally never guessed that about Shelby.
30 seconds to nirvana chapter 28 . 11/19/2011
love it love it love it love it! your fic is just awesome hope hope your hiatus will end soon because this is like a drug to me :S kidding keep writing!
lanija9 chapter 28 . 10/14/2011
omg i love this story. i just read it all from start to finish in two days straight. this universe is so interesting and i love all the changes. great job! can't wait for volume 3
ProphecyGirl-vv chapter 5 . 10/9/2011
Now that's my kind of chapter! Loves it!
ProphecyGirl-vv chapter 1 . 10/9/2011
I have been out of the "fanfiction" scene for a while now- I'm a bit older than the average reader I think- and I usually only read Buffy fanfic, but since I am now a huge Gleek and a huge fan of the Brittana storyline in the show. I'm always craving more though. I just started reading this fic- I'm still on the first few chapters, but even so, the writing is amazing (are you a published author? Bc if not, you should be!). And I'm blown away at the dedication you have put into this story. I love the longer/ more "novel" type fics. This is basically the first Glee fic I have actually gotten into. I look forward to reading the rest, and thank you again. You got me back into reading fanfic- one of my favorite pastimes. ) Looking forward to being able to comment on future chapters.
crazyfornaya chapter 28 . 10/8/2011
Well, Shelby's story threw me for a loop and kinda freaked me out alittle! Loved the jealous and protective Britt, wish we would see more of that side. There was so much going on in this chapter, just crazy! But it was a great chapter and I can't wait for the next one ! :)