Reviews for To Build a Home
Amazing chapter 46 . 4/25/2014
Just wow. I cried when Kurt died, even though after learning of his cancer I knew he wouldn't live. I loved how well written this story was!
lchrisp chapter 59 . 2/20/2014
This was so angsty but so good! Was not expecting 'that' to happen and it broke me to read it, but you wrote it beautifully :) thanks so much for sharing! x
DarrenCrissBaby chapter 59 . 7/7/2013
I have no words for this whole thing, the story, the alternative endings everything. I have never ever cried so much, I swear from the moment Kurt died I cried my way through the rest of the it was so so beautiful at the same time 3
Lauren chapter 59 . 4/9/2013
This story, this whole story, omg, I started reading this at 7am this morning and now at 4pm I'm finally finished, the feels! I can't handle, i didn't expect kurt to die so early in the story, it was hard to see that caleb came into the story as well, and gosh I wish klaine had had some smut! But overall an incredible story!
TRIC4R chapter 55 . 1/19/2013
First let me just say i cried continously for at least ten chapters! SERIOUSLY! I went to bed with swollen eyes...the story was just heart breakingly super well written. So awesome and kudos to you?

Can i say i hate the alternate ending? With blaine dying in the car. Sorry. I think it was wrse since he died alone :(
miam19 chapter 20 . 1/13/2013
Wow, I'm only the half way of this story, but I cannot help but feeling like Ihave to review something soon. Words cannot describe how amazing writer you are. This is definitely one of the most beautiful and well-written sick!Kurt fics I've ever read. You described their every emotions, acts, events, surroundings and even atmosphere that they had gone through precisely but not too much with well-balanced realities .
Actually, this kind of fics reminds me of my friend who passed away in her late twenties with ALL, and it hurts so much. But I love sick!Kurt fics like well-written ones like yours.
I love the way everyone cares about Kurt :)
Rebeca-Anderson chapter 59 . 9/28/2012
wow! i just i don' t know what to say!

first of all, i apologize if there are any mistake in the grammatical/spelling but i from to Mexico so actually i'm learning english so my english isn't as good as yours obviously!but i have to tell you

THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST FIC'S about Klaine! Seriously.

I started to read it yesterday and Literally i'm depressed,

When Kurt "dead" wow, I started to cry, and I've not gone to the school in two days. Imagine! how i feel
I'm crying, because it's so sad and and all the pain of Blaine i feel it.

I'm glad that Caleb and Blaine are together and i don't feel like Blaine had betrayed to Kurt.

i dont know what else to say i have a headache, i'm crying, i'm depressed. but i'll be fine.

I hope you continue with the fic, but this time just good thing and happiness.
Lasaraleen chapter 48 . 7/9/2012
I hate you. I hate you for making me cry at 12 midnight. I hate you for making my eyes so red I don't know how the hell I can wear contacts tomorrow. I hate you for not letting me finish my paper. I hate you and I blame you for my soon-to-be F's.
Why do you have to be such a good writer?
Anon chapter 45 . 6/21/2012
Ugh. I know I'm reading this a little late, but I'm kind of glad I hadn't found it sooner. Because now I can read at my own pace; not having to keep waiting for updates, you know?

But even so, I do still have to keep taking breaks at least once per chapter to look at puppies and stuff so I don't fall into a crippling depression like I'm about to.

I still don't like Caleb. Well, not so much him as a person, but the fact that he's interfering with my Klaine... even though Klaine doesn't really exist, at this point in the story...

Well, okay. I guess I should just stop my brainless rambling and crying and continue.

Beautiful story.
Flobouille93 chapter 56 . 6/16/2012
Since I already reviewed the last chapter so many months ago, I have to write here.

I only read the chapter 55 once again and I cried. After all this time, I'm still crying for this story. I think I needed to.

It's still so beautiful, perfect, emotional. I hope there is a place like that somewhere, I really do. You know what I think of you and that is so true. This story will always be perfect. So, thank you once again little butterfly :)
Rhianna chapter 14 . 3/26/2012
SO SAD! POOR HUDMELSONS! I cannot even begin to imagine what that must be like. Chemo is such a scary thought. And I can't imagine feeling so weak and tired, that when you wake up and the lovely person you asked to stay with you wasn't there. I'd be so disappointed and think I was dreaming. I am just super super glad that Kurt will have Blaine there with him.
Rhianna chapter 7 . 3/25/2012
From the moment you said bruises, I just knew what it was. My great-grandpa died from it, and I will never forget the amount of purple and brown and red that was always all over his skin in those last few months. It's heartbreaking. His is beautiful thus far, bough, and I only expect it to get better!
Marierux chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
Guest chapter 31 . 1/6/2012
Omg i was balling my eyes out. It was beautifully writte. Congrats! C*
HeyitsVal chapter 59 . 1/5/2012
UGH. I can not tell you how many times I cried during this whole thing. You are an absolutely amazing writer. Really. This is absolutely amazing. Oh, and I liked it also because of the subtle Starkid references. But really. Absolutely amazing.