Reviews for Pieces of Us
Carri007 chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
OH MY GOSH! I'm doing my best to halt the waterworks, but it's not going to well. It was so sad, and now there's hope! Ahh! Amazing job!
BookieWorm123NaLu chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
So Sad!
cookiemonsteromnomnom chapter 2 . 11/30/2013
Well, you've gone and done it again. Two chapters in, and I'm officially hooked on this story! Which is great considering that "Unlocking the Gatekeeper" is winding down. I feel like you have another fantastic original story planned, so I'm just going to say that I'll be here to R&R!
Aquos35 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
i love it! I'm crying right now, it's so amazing!
pearlzep chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Amazing! This is truly a great story with an original plot and good characterisation. I'm amazed at what your creative mind can conjure up. I hope you continue this fan fiction. There are a lot of things in this story that I would like to know and I'm curious on how you're going to explain all the things that need to be clarified. You've got an exceptional talent and I'm sincerely grateful for sharing your talent to us, your readers. I hope you write more and know that we will support you!
ADeathlyRose chapter 2 . 1/8/2013
Please, please, please update soon . I am begging *puppy-dog eyes*
I really like and love it
Update soon
_
Yuro-Faita911 chapter 2 . 12/20/2012
Omg this is actually intriguing, I'd like to know more what happens :D

Hope you continue!
cleathe eniesse vesper-cahill chapter 2 . 9/14/2012
The first chapter, I must say, is a MAJOR let-down . . but you made up for it . . so I'm okay now.
Toondoon chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
So touching and the second chapter was so sweet. Loved it
paiialuna chapter 2 . 8/30/2012
Beautiful! The perfect way to bring luce back
Galatians 5.16 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I have mixed feelings about this, but it's mostly positive. I'm just happy that they're all happy!
gingerz.will.rule.the.world chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
Looovvvveee it! (Weezie from dragon tales voice) The first chapter was rather depressing but you completely cheered me up with the second. Kudos on making two different chapters with such different emotions run so smoothly together, that takes talent! I hope you add on to it a bit, maybe show some flashbacks of the war or maybe having Lucy telling stories about it to Levy. Great story! ginger
Drunken Strawberries chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
No matter how much I try, I just can't imagine Natsu with long hair and a beard. It's just close to impossible for me without him looking like Gildarts in one way or another...

I ALMOST CRIED WHEN I READ HOW MANY HAD DIED TTTTATTTT YOU SHOULD MAKE A SHORT CHAPTER OR AT LEAST A SLIGHT FLASHBACK TO THE WAR. By the way, how come Natsu never heard of the war? I mean if multiple guilds were in it he must've at least heard rumors. Oh, did Blue Pegasus, Lamia Scale and the other guilds fair better than Fairy Tail? I'm curious. Also at least preview Erza and Jellal once :D I'd love to see how they're doing :D

Update soon!
GoldenRoseTanya chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
in the first chapter i cried my heart out is it over ?iloved it if not please update
omg chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
omg i almost started crying in the first chapter! that was really beautiful and touching. i like the additional chapter too. Are you gonna continue this and make it into a full story?