Reviews for God Gave Me You
Kelsey cara chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
The suite life on Deck movies DVD holiy says woody photos my Rorm my mom Dad sisters kimmie Lisa Abigail Holiy noonday

Woody fink
P.s
I'm Love you matthew Timmons as woody fink
Woody Addison ( prom night) God Gave me you songs music "
ZAYA chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Your right there arent enough woodison fanfics out there! This one was amazing though! Just like the song! The first time i heard the recent version of god gave me you by blake shelton the first thought that came to me was "hey wasnt that on the suite life on deck!"
tiger002 chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Sorry for taking so long to review this. I wanted to wait until after I saw the episode, but by then I completly forgot it.

I really like this, and how you use the flashbacks with the song.
Wyntirsno chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I am so sorry MOF please forgive my lateness for reviewing.

I truly love your story, Woody and Addie are so sweet together. This was a nice story with them remembering key points in the beginning of their relationship.

It was probably a good idea for them to keep Cody away from the best man job. He would have drove Woody crazy. lol I am surprised Zack didn't get him in trouble tho.

I like that everyone got to go to college where they wanted to unlike the graduation episode. They left things so up in the air with the twins, well everyone actually except Bailey and Maya. Your version kept everybody happy, that was nice.
CAILEY chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Aww Woodison is awesome! And they got into Northwestern? That's one of the best schools in the country, how'd WOODY get in? This was an awesome songfic!
the-lovely-anomaly chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Great work! Addison and Woody are made for each other.
Ellivia22 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
awww romantic! I think Woody and Addison are adorable! Great job with this story! I loved it! Ellivia22
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Great story.
psav2005 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Great piece man, definitely need more Woodison around here
Friedchicken23 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This was very sweet,I'm glad you wrote a song-fic for Woodison,and I agree,there needs to be more stories on the couple.
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Never heard that song before.

Awesome story.
woundedhearts chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Awww its nice to see Woodison get a happy ending. College and a wedding is a nice send off to their relationship. Great oneshot! :)