Reviews for It Doesn't Matter
Skins fan chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
I loved it I think my concern is there just not being a second season. That would be more disappointing. At least they could venture more into there relationship. Wish there were more fan fics about tea and tony
FightingForLovex chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Aww..i love it :)
Skins USA Fan chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
This is amazing. 3

I love Tea being a lesbian and all, but I also really want her with Tony too.

They're just so damn good together.

*sigh*

There better be some Tony/Tea action if there's a season 2.
lepetiterose chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
The Tea/Tony part of the finale was annoying. It's so sad how they give us hope (when they were holding hands) when in the interview, Sofia says that Tea is still gay and Tea/Tony aren't gonna happen -_-
HideBehindTheMask chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
I feel the exact same way about the finale and when she's holding Tonys hand I was like YESS! and then she goes right back to Betty it's so confusing haha anyway this is really good it would be cool to see it as a full story
Shatteredsand not logged in chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
1) I loved it. So true to the character.

2) Yes, I FUCKING hated the finale/ I was like "No! Tea!" Then "Yes, Tea!" Then "FUCKING HELL TEA!" So disappointing and annoying. There's no basis for her sudden devotion to Betty. An episode ago she was getting flashed by a random chick in computer lab, and now she's all into Betty again? WTF.

3) How fucking adorable was the hand-holding scene in the club? T/T for the ficking win!

...I swear too much when it comes to my ships...sorry.
AbiSnocom chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I don't really know how I feel about the finale...But I know I want you to continue this! lol I think it was harsh how Tea said "sorry" when Tony said "I love you". I mean wtf Tony NEVER told Michelle he loved her and when he does it for the first time with Tea, she totally blows him off.

I don't know if Tea really doesn't want to be with Tony or if she is scared of a 'them' or if she doesn't know what she wants. Maybe it is a combination of the three, or maybe it is something else. I don't know. I used to be so in love with the idea of Tea and Tony but now I don't really know what to think about it at all...I'm starting not to like it but who knows what will happen.

Maybe it is a combination of me feeling bad for Michelle (in general because of all the crap Tony did to her, and what Tea did too) and feeling bad for Cadie because now she has no one. Stan and Michelle are together. Things with Tea and Betty are kinda screwed up somewhat. Tony is alone (but maybe he should be for now). All this because of Tea and Tony. Maybe that is why I am starting to dislike their pairing.

Maybe part of my frustration comes from the fact that I want Tony to hook up with Cadie (which will probably never happen on the show) for some odd reason (the clown webisode XD) but who knows...

I am very sorry for this rant but I had to get it out! lmao Please continue soon! :)
Ireland23 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I really enjoyed this and would love to read more:)

I agree, I had hope when they held hands at the club/rave looking for eura. Maybe next season they'll have some more screen time together. :)

Great job!
skaterbaby-4-14 chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
Thats exactly how i felt about the finale !

Ughh . Loved The chapter anyway. cant wait for more! (: