Reviews for Sharingan In the Whirling Tides
Simon Damon Uzumaki chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
haha when you pulled out rukias blade i almost cheered heh heh it was fun to read and i enjoyed it i normily dont like cross overs but i can tolerate weapon cross overs heh heh keep up the good work hope you do more soon
uchiha 27 chapter 1 . 6/3/2014
Awesome story plz continue what are your thoughts of a harem between naruto konan fem itachi and sode no shirayuki
darthrevan chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
love it
DragonBane541 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
This is a pretty good story i like what you did with Naruto and how he kinda acts like sasake in shippuden so please update
dmear2 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
More plz
Tenma Sosei chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Awesome. I like the pairing, and the plot... So far :3
Sang28 chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
Nice fic. Hope you decide to continue it I. The near future.
Clown That Sleep's chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
good
FlyingViper chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Love the story
Black Ace 0 chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
Adding to Faves.
Narutomaniac chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Interesting concept. It felt forced and inconsistent for a while.

You didn't explain why the Daimyo decided to go on a rampage like that. Several of the things you had him do were out of left field since they weren't explained, yeah they could be inferred as to why but still.

Then Jiraiya suddenly after 3 years remembering to check the Summoning contract? He let Tsunade wallow in in misery for three years?

Jiraiya just happened to remove the curse seal? No explanation about studying it and how hard it was, just that he did it? Kinda out there.

Well a little after that I stopped reading. No offense it just isn't my cup of tea.

I apologize if this is coming off as flamish, for that is not my intention at all. I just felt the need to point out a few things in hopes of helping you advance further as a writer. For this is a truly interesting concept, just some things seem rushed and poorly explained if at all.
GodShadowEX chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
I love the story man I really hope u continue writing it, I believe this is the 1st time I have read a Naruto fix were he had the Sharingan along with Rukia's sword from bleach I'm not sure but u might be the 1st person to have done this. Although I am curious on a few things that I hope u can clear up for me, may I ask what the other 2 swords r and r they from bleach as well, also will Naruto go blind from over using his Mangekyo Sharingan or does he have the Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan I hope u can clear up my confusion a little bit and thank u for sharing the wonderful story I hope u update soon. Later and thanks again.
OregonDucks chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
This is a great story, keep it up.
Phantom Dark-Knight chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
nice!
the green ace of clubs chapter 2 . 4/16/2012
I hope you continue this because Sharingan of the West was not that good by my point of view. On the other hand this one was awesome!
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »