Reviews for Music of the Night
kanda kaoru chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
twoshot!

i would love to see how sanada thinks about the whole thing!

and please... DON'T write a fic on sanada singing "teenage dream". i don't want my sides to ache for the entire day. this happened once when i tried to imagine sanada in chipmunk tone...
YukiKitsune103 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
This. Is. Just. Awesome! There's just no words that I can use to describe this fic except that I love it!

And OMG please! Two-shots please~ :D

*chuckles* Your girlfriend is seriously a very awesome being, I have you that. :D

I can't wait to see more works from you! You're the best! :D
Midori-Emmi chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Hey:) This is awesome, just like all your other fics! Actually I have been a fan of a lot of your other fics for a while now...but I always never really have the time to review them all, so sorry about that. And now seems to be the only time I CAN review:) Please do more Rikkai!

I'mma BL fangirl too! XDXD

PS How do you post with that freaking Type 2 error? My story has been delayed for over a week already...please tell me...
Alpha14 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Once again, it's a very good story. All of your stories are great! How do you do that? I suck at writing. :/

LOL. Only if you're crushing on a boy. ... Very good. XD (also a BL fangirl...XDDD)
Fadey chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Wow... just wow.O.O I'm too amazed for words. (though I'm typing. Weird huh)

I like how you described what Yukimura was feeling, it was certainly captivating.

Please do make a twoshot, this in Sanada view would certainly be very interesting

Fadey~

P.S. Your girlfriend is awesome. Very awesome.