Reviews for Walls and Windows
MADStar529 chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Great one shot! Very spot on!
EC chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
That bit about Anne of Cleves would explain a lot. And that idea about Margaret Beaufort is wonderful, and I would certainly read it.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Oh, my goodness, this is beautiful stuff. I have a soft spot for Anne, and I think you've captured her...and everyone else!...so perfectly. Henry most of all, maybe. Wow. I love how smoothly you've transitioned him from every stage in his life. So sad and so real.
meezzy chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
I love how you got each of the 6 wives spot on! (Well, Henry's view of them any way.) They're all so special in their own way that I can't even pick a favourite.
Nectarine chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
This is beautiful! I don't even know if you're still on anymore, this being mid 2012 and all, but WOW.

Alluring, arresting, appealing, abominable, arousing, and amiable...gahh, all the characterizations were PERFECT and so spot-on I almost cried from excitement at stumbling across such a gem find.

I especially loved how you wrote for Anne, maybe also because I have a soft spot for Anne. I feel like you did her unique style and majesty so effortlessly and yet perfectly. Everyone else, too. Wow. I can totally understand Henry now, in all his stages and sets of mind. You are one amazingly gifted writer.
scarletoctopus chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
I enjoyed reading this. It's interesting to read history through different sets of eyes.
Eternal Nightingale chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
I've never seen a story describing Henry's feelings for each of his wives with such a brilliant choice to focus it on. The different color of their eyes, and what he felt and saw in them was well-written and left me smiling in many parts and feeling a tad bit sad in others. You did an amazing job with this and I thank you for the good read!
Cardinal5555 chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved this story. You caught all the feelings and thoughts extremely well.
Bess Woodville chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Beautiful! I have Black eyes
Bess Woodville chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Beautiful! I have Black eyes
segrccgg chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
I really really enjoyed this story. It's beautiful! I don't even know what to say except that you have done a brilliant job of portraying Henry's Wives and his affections towards them through their eyes. I especially enjoyed Anne of Cleves's section even though it was one of the shorter ones. I can't quite pinpoint what I like about her section but I think it was the fact that her eyes showed Henry what he clearly was and he could not help but find those eyes abominable. I also love reading Harry/Catalina stories so the first Catherine of Aragon section was very comforting to me. Overall, I loved this fic. Thanks for sharing!
ElizabethAnneSoph chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Hey. A good point taken about Henry VIII's wifes and their eyes. My compliments on your story, and by the way yes I would like to read the idea you have written in the end of this story.
madam-cipher chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
Everyone's in character, and you analyze the wives' eye colors well. Great story! :D
Iniga chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Nicely done.
Pale Treasures chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
Absolutely lovely job on this. The descriptions were magical. To say you have a way with words is an understatement. It makes me want to weep with envy.