Reviews for Arias, Duets and Romance
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 2 . 4/22/2013
Very nice. I really like this fresh view on this episode. Well done. It's flowing beautifully. Love the hidden attractions between them.
Pat2Trivia4Me chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
Great refreshing chapter. Great start.
markaleen chapter 9 . 7/29/2011
Definitely how this episode should have ended. I love how you used the song in the last line. Perfect touch! Amazing job.
Boots'N'Opals chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
So amazing. I absolutely loved the ending! How it matched and tied up with the song at the beginning. So beautiful. :] Wonderful story. If only it had really happened that way... :)
Boots'N'Opals chapter 7 . 5/31/2011
I like the length and content of this chapter. The way you structured this whole story was very well thought-out.

AWWW YAY! This is so sweet and romantic and wonderful... wow I'm really repeating myself, aren't I? Oh well... :)
Boots'N'Opals chapter 6 . 5/31/2011
Yay! Love it! The build up was AMAZING by the way. Great work, and so sweet.
Boots'N'Opals chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
AHHH! NILES JUST TELL HER! :) I love this. Excellent writing, very lovely to read. So romantic...
5uck3r4pun15hm3nt chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
SO glad to see more chapters added ) lovely!
samanddianefan10 chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
that Niles is a sly one all right, what a perfect way to end a story btw. not that I wanted it to end! great job
samanddianefan10 chapter 8 . 3/31/2011
Niles blushing.. now that was funny. Great update! this is awesome
samanddianefan10 chapter 7 . 3/31/2011
perfect. just perfect. swoons. :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 6 . 3/31/2011
oh he told her! finally.. hope you're not just teasing us. cant wait to find out what happens next! love this story
leighann415 chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Ah, this is so melt-worthy. Just love the end here. *sigh* Please do write more N/D stories! :)
samanddianefan10 chapter 5 . 3/31/2011
how romantic and sweet, if only Daphne's psychic powers would kick in now!
Kristen3 chapter 9 . 3/31/2011
Where do I even start? I love the "Heart and Soul" mention, as always. And of course N/D dancing. And Frasier wanting Daphne to be happy. :) You just write these two so well. This had better not be your last N/D story!