Reviews for Soul Mates
Reader chapter 13 . 2/16
I'm crying right now... I'ts been years since I've watched the series and it's the first time I tried reading fan fiction on it. You make me want to watch it again. Thank you so much for your stories, yeah I've read all your completed HeeroxRelena fics, all of them are wonderful and you just make my day especially when I get stressed so early in the morning.

Hoping for a sequel on this one and on "The Red String of Fate". Love both your canon and AU fics. I'm from the same country but I lack the talent of writing, good to see that there are those who do :) more power to you
kansa chapter 13 . 2/9
This is the second time I've read this story and I still love it! Sequel?
crazyfan17 chapter 13 . 8/28/2014
This very sweet and emotional. I really love the feelings you portrayed, the plot and the characters. Nathan was sweet, hopefully he'll find a happy ending :-)
Princess Mko chapter 13 . 6/10/2014
Wowww I really love your fic. I cried when Nathan confessed Relena that Heero talked with him. Thank you to not kill Heero. Obviously I cried too in the last chapter when read about the rings... I really enjoyed your story.
Stephanie yuy chapter 13 . 1/5/2014
I was worried for a min that u were gonna kill pff our favorite hero! Lol buy in the end it all come though :) good story! ***** (5 stars) it was a great read :)
Ninjette Twitch chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
This story hooked me! Love it! 3
Scarlet Eve chapter 13 . 8/13/2013
This was such a sweet ending. I would have cried if you killed Heero so thanks for letting him live :-P Awesome job!
pinkpoisonivy chapter 13 . 8/10/2013
OMG! I love your story! A perfect epilogue, a long epilogue after EW! :) If only you could have been writing Frozen Teardrop! Regardless, I loved the fic and I even cried. The drama was just so riveting! :)
Anika-san chapter 13 . 6/11/2013
ooh i love it.
Mk chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
I'm in love with this story :D
Its one of the best hxr i've ever read! Much love :*
dootadoot chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
A happy ending. :) I was getting worried there for a bit that you were going to make him come back just to die and have their whole relationship be him entering and leaving her life. It definitely felt like I was being set up for a little while. So happy this is finished ( in a good way, not that I am getting sick of you or anything ) and am glad I got to follow along on the journey that this story took.
EpyonZero23 chapter 13 . 6/10/2013
Bravo! But before that... finally... whew! 12 was like back in November! Hmmm, after reading everything including the author's notes, I'd say you could have also ended this fic nicely with a bittersweet end, though admittedly I'd hate seeing Relena end back with Mr. Perfect (if that would be the case).

The long wait was well rewarded, the ending was satisfying to my perspective. All in all this is one rare black pearl among 1xR stories. With the exception of Relena 'loving' Nathan thus somehow tainting the concept of Soul Mates, I'd say everything ended nicely. Oh well, Soul Mates in its purest concept would have the two halves be together no matter who goes along the way, so I think some distractions are necessary to prove the depth of their feelings aside from how they're truly destined for each other.

Indeed, your writing pattern has differed since the fic got initiated, but I think it has greatly improved on the past two years which allowed the main characters to get that well deserved, really good ending. Congratulations for completing this very good story.
salimaran08 chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
hi thay was me Guest Salima ;)
Andromeda no Rei chapter 13 . 6/9/2013
finally it ends :')
now i'm feeling between happy and sad, cause i'd never such touching 1xR again. I'll miss the very moment waiting for this fic to be updated.
well done.
IC heero and relena. love it so much.
keep writing, ne? :D
sign,
-REI-
Guest chapter 13 . 6/8/2013
Once more I can't stop enjoying your stories your plots,especially this thank you for considering a happy ending for my Heero. the most beautiful part in this fic was the love letter,well done and most of all it was really IN character,am gonna reread it now after posting this review.
PS: can't wait for your next fic
faithfully