Reviews for Soul Mates
Funk3y Fr3sh chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY FREAKING GOD. this chapter oh my god this chapter. okay okay. LOL so first of all, you make me love Heero and Relena more and more every time you write about them. You portray them so well I cant help to read your fan fics about them and most of all this story over and over again. Gosh...I cant even begin to tell you how elated I was to hear you updated, and you damn well didnt dissapoint...gosh I wish you would update more ): but anyway! I LOVE this chapter so so much, just seeing relenas POV on hers and heeros relationship its so true, they both give one another the strength and guidance to be the great people that they are, even thought they do it in different ways. They are in love with each other and want the best for each other even willing to give up the chance at being together...): but anyway im just rambling# #! But yes goshhh I just love this story and especially this chapter...and fricken the ending I was like OH MY ******* GOD. OVER AND OVER K what was up with that! YOUR NOT HEERO NATHAN YOU DONT GO ON MISSIONS ! and I def cried k "For the next three hours," Relena began, turning to Heero. "Can we hold hands? I bawled after that k, that is so something relena would ask for so innocent and her and I just loved k. BAHHHH

Your just my hero k. but anyway hope all is well update soon? :)?

Funk3y Fr3sh
silvia S.K chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Wow! I loved!

Very smart of you doing Pagan screw up things without intention xD If it was just Relena saying something about a misson, she could say to Nathan that it was just a dream. But with heero's clothes... things become obvious

I almost cryed in the end of the goodbye scene!

I'll be very very anxious for the next chapter as always *.*
B.A.K11 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
I don't know how you write each chapter without tearing up. I swear, as the wedding get closer, I feel more sorry for those two idiots. On the bright side, I can't wait for Nathan to explode. It is going to be awesome.
B.A.K11 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
dootadoot chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
i have to admit that the part where she was lighting a candle for him brought a few tears to my eyes ( i didnt let them fall but they were there ). quatre was a nice addition to this chapter ( she really did need a friend ). it seems that things are finally coming to a head. . . yay! but i am confused on what happened to heero at the end?
bbybear85 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Oh. Crap.

Secrets do have a way of exposing themselves, don't they? IF she could carry on the facade and marry him, it would doubtless still surface in a year or two. I'm sure cheating on her fiance with the other man she loves isn't exactly the kind of dirt she wants washing up during the marriage.

And what the devil just happened on L1? I read it three times and I'm confused. I presume you'll explain next chapter. I'll be waiting. ;-)

Thanks for your time. You've got me addicted!

-Bear
MiKaZuKi239 chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
oh god... please please please continue!
Crystallynne chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Yknow this is a pretty fitting ending if you chose to stop now. It'd add a poignant level of depth if they didn't end up together and they just live out their lives regretting their decisions. Nevertheless, this is a great story. :)
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Heero Yuy quoting Shakespeare? SWOON! Haha, but wow. When I read that I was just in utter shock, but, oddly enough, I can see him reading it. That is just awesome. I love how this is the thing that caught my attention the most. LOL. I can't wait to see where this goes. I liked the part about the other pilots and Dorothy and everyone being disappointed it wasn't Heero's name on the invitation. I would be too. I AM. When are they going to get together? D: I can't wait to find out.

JOKES
salimaran08 chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
the last paragraph was really touching and romantic thanks for your skills,can't wait for the last chapter,I hope it's happy
B.A.K11 chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Got the feeling, someone going to crash a wedding.
Funk3y Fr3sh chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
I always catch myself reading Heero and Relena stories on this website but I as I read through the stories I always end up closing it or growing frustrated because they are so OOC. I really really adore this story and I honestly think you have kept them so well in character, while going so in depth of their relationship and overall feelings for one another because in their manga they are so composed...and focused on what was important (peace, stop oz etc etc) there are only hints and tiny pieces of their relationship.

ANYWAY. what I was trying to say is I wouldn't picture their relationship any other way hahah and you have done a great job..!

But you have made it VERY hard to hate Nathan walker at first I just didn't like him...because I lose interest in the stories that I read when people create new characters because I like it to be like how the manga/anime goes but Nathan has grown on me and honestly I am nervous for Heero...why does he gotta do whats best for Relena.. ): I am really starting to get scared that Relena might really marry him...they would be perfect for society and he is making Relena happy now.. but, I just love her and heero so much...): 1XR soulmates k !
Rara chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Please continue this story! Brutally want too see 'bout their story! Please make it happy ending bcoz i couldn't hold my tear if u dont make them together at the end! They are a soulmate like u said before.. Make it happy ending for both of them pleaseee.. (‾ʃƪ‾)
dootadoot chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
glad to see this updated! seriously. so. . . is relena gonna be pregnant?
Phenitial chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I believe that Relena does not belong with anyone else other than Heero and he as well!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »