Reviews for Soul Mates
dootadoot chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
i have to admit that the part where she was lighting a candle for him brought a few tears to my eyes ( i didnt let them fall but they were there ). quatre was a nice addition to this chapter ( she really did need a friend ). it seems that things are finally coming to a head. . . yay! but i am confused on what happened to heero at the end?
bbybear85 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Oh. Crap.

Secrets do have a way of exposing themselves, don't they? IF she could carry on the facade and marry him, it would doubtless still surface in a year or two. I'm sure cheating on her fiance with the other man she loves isn't exactly the kind of dirt she wants washing up during the marriage.

And what the devil just happened on L1? I read it three times and I'm confused. I presume you'll explain next chapter. I'll be waiting. ;-)

Thanks for your time. You've got me addicted!

MiKaZuKi239 chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
oh god... please please please continue!
Crystallynne chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Yknow this is a pretty fitting ending if you chose to stop now. It'd add a poignant level of depth if they didn't end up together and they just live out their lives regretting their decisions. Nevertheless, this is a great story. :)
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Heero Yuy quoting Shakespeare? SWOON! Haha, but wow. When I read that I was just in utter shock, but, oddly enough, I can see him reading it. That is just awesome. I love how this is the thing that caught my attention the most. LOL. I can't wait to see where this goes. I liked the part about the other pilots and Dorothy and everyone being disappointed it wasn't Heero's name on the invitation. I would be too. I AM. When are they going to get together? D: I can't wait to find out.

JOKES
salimaran08 chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
the last paragraph was really touching and romantic thanks for your skills,can't wait for the last chapter,I hope it's happy
B.A.K11 chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Got the feeling, someone going to crash a wedding.
Funk3y Fr3sh chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
I always catch myself reading Heero and Relena stories on this website but I as I read through the stories I always end up closing it or growing frustrated because they are so OOC. I really really adore this story and I honestly think you have kept them so well in character, while going so in depth of their relationship and overall feelings for one another because in their manga they are so composed...and focused on what was important (peace, stop oz etc etc) there are only hints and tiny pieces of their relationship.

ANYWAY. what I was trying to say is I wouldn't picture their relationship any other way hahah and you have done a great job..!

But you have made it VERY hard to hate Nathan walker at first I just didn't like him...because I lose interest in the stories that I read when people create new characters because I like it to be like how the manga/anime goes but Nathan has grown on me and honestly I am nervous for Heero...why does he gotta do whats best for Relena.. ): I am really starting to get scared that Relena might really marry him...they would be perfect for society and he is making Relena happy now.. but, I just love her and heero so much...): 1XR soulmates k !
Rara chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Please continue this story! Brutally want too see 'bout their story! Please make it happy ending bcoz i couldn't hold my tear if u dont make them together at the end! They are a soulmate like u said before.. Make it happy ending for both of them pleaseee.. (‾ʃƪ‾)
dootadoot chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
glad to see this updated! seriously. so. . . is relena gonna be pregnant?
Phenitial chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I believe that Relena does not belong with anyone else other than Heero and he as well!
EpyonZero23 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Wow! Well written chapter, aside from a few typos all looks good. Hmm... Aside from progressing the relationship between Relena and Nathan, it was good to see some updates on the whereabouts of the Perfect Soldier.

The story has that... certain afternoon soap drama feel to it. I'd have to commend Nathan's character for being the Perfect Gentleman till the end. And of course, the deliberate portrayal of Relena's character through her memoirs with Heero.

This was a nice and fine update, hoping only the best for the Soul Mates. Thanks Ms. Rinoa!
silvia S.K chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I would say that your fic is the one I was more crazy to see a new chapter, because the last one made me dream a lot about!

Thanks God you're not going to finish it too soon anymore xD

That song by Ayumi Hamasaki sounded great for this chapter!

Well well... heero is a tough guy to understand... . I suffer about him

When you wrote that nathan left red roses in her office I thought he had read heero's letters ahahah

Hm, I don't think heero left the team because of relena... I mean, it seems unlikely... Or did he?

I thought weird that thing of nathan wanting sex only after marriage while relena was offering herself for him xD Well, he might has his reasons...

I cannot wait for read what is going to happen next on this fic *.*
bbybear85 chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
Oh. I hate how lovable Nathan is. It's torture. :-p lol

Look forward to more. Thanks!

bbybear85 chapter 9 . 3/4/2012
Awesome. I'm following and hoping for an update. _ I love Relena young but tough; trying to figure out the right thing past just her emotions. I really look forward to reading more.

146 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »