Reviews for Soul Mates
EpyonZero23 chapter 11 . 5/23/2012
Finally an update for Soul Mates. And whoa, chapter 11 was well done. The scene or flashback that stands out most (for me at least) would be the lighting of candles at the cemetery. You have brilliantly captured the subtle emotions Heero usually spills out when it comes to the guilt of his past sins.

Relena's talk with Quatre was another good scene as it gives her someone who could see her situation from a different (3rd party) angle. You were also right to point out that the flashbacks inside Heero's old room was a bit confusing, since there are a lot of shifting POVs between them considering it should have been only focused on Relena. The idea of two POVs working in conjunction with one another would have been great if Heero was actually present on the current scene as well.

However - those two POVs gave us a peek of what should or could have been but did not happen.

All in all, 11 was truly superb. Very realistic approach on Relena's selfless outlook (get married and have kids, hopefully later on she'd move Heero out of her system). And her faults have been clearly stated too (hide everything from Nathan sparing him her anguish), the scene with Quatre was able to deliver all of Relena's circumstances.

Again, hoping the best for the true Soul Mates. Great update, Ms Rinoa!
JasLine chapter 11 . 5/22/2012
Wow!

Maybe the others will slowly go and meet Relena and talk to her.. Quarte did and it breaking the shield... and the other at the same time is finding Heero and the couple on Mar may do the same!

Please knock some sense to Heero's Brain!
Fer82 chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Hmmmh...Ok i have to re reading this fic its be so long since the last time that you update, and in my opinion you could finish the fic in the chapter 8-9, right now the two are just playing to see who is the biggest dumb i mean "It's not that simple. Everything's been set already. There's no need to falter now." the heck is that.

About your flashbacks...yeah its a litle bit confusing, you can use a note or italics to indicate the begining or the end of such. Nevertheles i apreciate the effort that you have not abandoned this work.

Take care Lady.
salimaran08 chapter 11 . 5/15/2012
Hi it's been so this chapter is awesome as usual,Nathan will soon know everything and set Relena free;please try to update as soon as possible,and make it with a happy end :)
Funk3y Fr3sh chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
OH MY GOD OH MY GOD OH MY FREAKING GOD. this chapter oh my god this chapter. okay okay. LOL so first of all, you make me love Heero and Relena more and more every time you write about them. You portray them so well I cant help to read your fan fics about them and most of all this story over and over again. Gosh...I cant even begin to tell you how elated I was to hear you updated, and you damn well didnt dissapoint...gosh I wish you would update more ): but anyway! I LOVE this chapter so so much, just seeing relenas POV on hers and heeros relationship its so true, they both give one another the strength and guidance to be the great people that they are, even thought they do it in different ways. They are in love with each other and want the best for each other even willing to give up the chance at being together...): but anyway im just rambling# #! But yes goshhh I just love this story and especially this chapter...and fricken the ending I was like OH MY ******* GOD. OVER AND OVER K what was up with that! YOUR NOT HEERO NATHAN YOU DONT GO ON MISSIONS ! and I def cried k "For the next three hours," Relena began, turning to Heero. "Can we hold hands? I bawled after that k, that is so something relena would ask for so innocent and her and I just loved k. BAHHHH

Your just my hero k. but anyway hope all is well update soon? :)?

Funk3y Fr3sh
silvia S.K chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Wow! I loved!

Very smart of you doing Pagan screw up things without intention xD If it was just Relena saying something about a misson, she could say to Nathan that it was just a dream. But with heero's clothes... things become obvious

I almost cryed in the end of the goodbye scene!

I'll be very very anxious for the next chapter as always *.*
B.A.K11 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
I don't know how you write each chapter without tearing up. I swear, as the wedding get closer, I feel more sorry for those two idiots. On the bright side, I can't wait for Nathan to explode. It is going to be awesome.
B.A.K11 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
dootadoot chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
i have to admit that the part where she was lighting a candle for him brought a few tears to my eyes ( i didnt let them fall but they were there ). quatre was a nice addition to this chapter ( she really did need a friend ). it seems that things are finally coming to a head. . . yay! but i am confused on what happened to heero at the end?
bbybear85 chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
Oh. Crap.

Secrets do have a way of exposing themselves, don't they? IF she could carry on the facade and marry him, it would doubtless still surface in a year or two. I'm sure cheating on her fiance with the other man she loves isn't exactly the kind of dirt she wants washing up during the marriage.

And what the devil just happened on L1? I read it three times and I'm confused. I presume you'll explain next chapter. I'll be waiting. ;-)

Thanks for your time. You've got me addicted!

-Bear
MiKaZuKi239 chapter 10 . 5/8/2012
oh god... please please please continue!
Crystallynne chapter 10 . 3/12/2012
Yknow this is a pretty fitting ending if you chose to stop now. It'd add a poignant level of depth if they didn't end up together and they just live out their lives regretting their decisions. Nevertheless, this is a great story. :)
IThoughtMYJokesWereBad chapter 10 . 3/7/2012
Heero Yuy quoting Shakespeare? SWOON! Haha, but wow. When I read that I was just in utter shock, but, oddly enough, I can see him reading it. That is just awesome. I love how this is the thing that caught my attention the most. LOL. I can't wait to see where this goes. I liked the part about the other pilots and Dorothy and everyone being disappointed it wasn't Heero's name on the invitation. I would be too. I AM. When are they going to get together? D: I can't wait to find out.

JOKES
salimaran08 chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
the last paragraph was really touching and romantic thanks for your skills,can't wait for the last chapter,I hope it's happy
B.A.K11 chapter 10 . 3/6/2012
Got the feeling, someone going to crash a wedding.
154 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »