Reviews for Spell Cards and Keyblades
OMNISENSE95 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Wait a minute... is this set... BEFORE the events of the original "Kingdom Hearts"? WHY THE HELL ARE DONALD, GOOFY AND KING MICKEY DRESSED IN KH2 ATTIRE!?
Mercenary Flyer chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Just so you know, the first chapter of your story just got riffed:

.tv/recorded/24715250
Moondrag chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Okay, too be truthful, when I heard about the Kingdom Hearts and Touhou Crossover three words went through my mind: REALLY BAD IDEA! (Hell, I thought a Artonelico crossover would have been a better idea) The biggest problem with making a crossover is keeping trying to keep everyone in character, so you don't suffer fan backlash and with Kingdom Hearts this must have been a pain to do but to my surprise I think you manage to do it quite well. I didn't see much OOC and even so, it was quite enjoyable. Even your OCs were fine with because they fit quite well in Gensokyo without taking it completely out of whack. (First couple of your Touhou storys non withstanding) But either way I really like it and hope you keep doing it.
ShimmerMist chapter 4 . 4/30/2011
Shanghai! D: *hopes she'll get better?*

*coughs lightly*

Also, I very much so expect Kimi to show up, kick ass, and get everything back to normal.

(Well, as normal as Gensokyo gets XD)

Hope you update soon Willie!
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 4 . 4/27/2011
Well, this was definitely an interesting chapter. Quite the bit of madness. Is that good? I have no clue. But it's definitely not bad.

And this Yuffie seems interesting, though I'm assuming she's from Kingdom Hearts.

Now, I originally expected some kind of object to be giving off that first signal, instead of a living being, much less Shanghai.

Oh, and if you accidentally blow up half the Hakurei Shrine while defending it, I hope you have lots of money. And don't destroy the donation box. If you do, well, you're fucked.

Looking forward to the next chapter. ;)
anonymous chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
ive got an idea for the name of the "crows". you can call them air shadows, like how the basic aerial heartless take the soldier's name and add air. the crows depend on their numbers more than a lot of heartless, so i think it fits.

on another note, this is far better than the only other cross over with kingdom hearts in my opinion. this is probably better than half of the fanfics on this site, but probably because its just starting, it isnt up to your usual standards. i usually start to really like your stories about 1/3rd to halfway through
The Hexagonal Donut chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
These chapters are, as expected from WillieG.R., quite hilarious. However, I have one question...

Where's the washtub? D:

But either way, funny, and quite interesting. Something I actually didn't expect, but that might be because I'm not really that big of a Kingdom Hearts fan. :S

I look forward to the next chapters!
Captain Vulcan chapter 2 . 3/25/2011
Ah. Good stuff, man. Definitely glad that you've decided to continue the story. The mishaps at the SDM was this chapter's highlight. Donald and Marisa makes an unlikely good team. I just hate it when the Heartless comes in many... like those guys from 300.

HAHA! Well, well... looks like Donald is catching feelings for Patchouli, eh? And the Unmoving Librarian complemented on the duck's magic prowess in turn. It would be funny if Patchy actually return Donald's feelings. Heh.

Gosh. With the abuse he gets from Remilia I'm begining to think Ail's a masochist. If Remilia keeps beating him up like that it looks like Sanae is going to have a little talk with the little vampire. Kinda interesting that both Remi and Patchy both knew a little about the KeyBlade.

And, holy cow! Are Iku and Tenshi going to be okay? The Gummiship hit them pretty hard.

And what exactly is Mima scheming? I can sense it.

Well. That was a fun chapter. Now to check out the next one. Expect another review soon.
Captain Vulcan chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Great start, Willie. Touhou Hearts: epic fic is epic. I didn't mind the OCs. In fact, I'm rather familiar with them. My favorites are Kali, Kimi, and Kyo. Poor Reimu, looks like she won't be joining the war against the Heartless pretty soon. It seems pretty grim at the Hakurei shrine.

Hmm. I'd thought the arrival of Mickey, Donald, and Goofy weren't of coincidence. Dang. The darkness really wants to invade Gensokyou, huh? Enjoyed the way you characterized the Disney trio, but Donald takes the cake. At least Kyo and Mima honestly asks doesn't anyone understands the duck mage.

But for some odd reason, Marisa understands Donald. I fell out laughing. Hard. This proves just how awesome Marisa really is.

On another note, I find it extremely interesting that Mima somehow knows about the KeyBlade. Foreshadowing perhaps? I would love to see her get into it with Malnificent (SquareEnix indicates that the sorceress may indeed be the big bad villian of the KH saga). It's already implied that she's more powerful than even Xemnas.

Man. I'm hype to see what happens next. Keep doing what cha gotta do, Will. Can't let an awesome fic like this simply fade away.