Reviews for Poetic Reviews of Someday by duskri123
pegasus5406 chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
I just finished reading your story Someday on the web site, you recommended and I have to say that was the most fabulous story I think I've ever read. Very well done hon. I laughed and cried and was in awe of what happened in this story. There are not enough words to say how much I enjoyed it...completely awesome. I'd love to read something else you've wrote...thanks you so much for sharing this remarkable story with us...I love, love, loved it...thanks again hon...bigg huggs Peggy
Blood of Your Lips chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Wow...I've never seen review poems, but wow. This is truly amazing. They are far more than reviews, but works of art. Absolutely lovely.
Vendell chapter 6 . 6/9/2011
Damn, Spanky, you are so very talented.

I absolutely love Peter's POV. This summed up the chapter perfectly.
jenni80 chapter 6 . 6/8/2011
A lovely chapter. Your take on Peter's view of the situation is wonderful and insightful. I especially loved the last part of the poem. Can't wait for the next one.
jenni80 chapter 5 . 5/15/2011
As always a lovely poem to Bella's turning and her transformation into a vampire. I look forward to your poems for each chapter of the story.
Princess Mishawaka chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Very good. I agree this poem truly explains the feelings of this chapter. It is very moving. Thank you.
jenni80 chapter 4 . 5/3/2011
Another beautiful poem about a great story. I have enjoyed reading your story as much as the chapters of Someday.

Have you thought to go back and write about some of the other chapters from earlier in the story?
jenni80 chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
That was beautiful. I love these poems as much as I love the actual story.
duskri123 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Yes, and 'Someday' they will all understand. The title of Someday was not just a reference to Jasper and Bella's relationship, it was a word that represented all the characters and their many different issues that would eventually be resolved, how ever the issue may be fixed. I'm so happy you clicked into that with those last couple of sentences.

I loved this, it's beautiful, tragic, heartfelt. IUt shows the story from two's perspective while adding in the main touches of the other characters as well, such as the 'seeing child' and the 'dark prince'.. which I have to say,,, LOVE THAT!

I was so touched that this is what you would choose to write to me for a review and I'm totally happy you shared it with everyone else to see as well. Poetry is not something I excel at, I'd rather make a character cry to death than make a poem, but you do it beautifully and it was a great read for me. Many readers should take a lesson from you in reviewing an author's work. It's not simply 'update soon' or 'really enjoyed it'. We want to see SOMETHING that shows us it got to you, rather you hate us for it or not. Thanks again babe.

Lubs,