Reviews for Reunion
Ano Crazy Adventurer chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
They're talking about.. Sanji? The last one was Luffy, right? ..
Whatever! All I know is, this fic touched my cold heart.. Thanks for writing this...
Well! See ya around! ;D!
cl3ptomaniac chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Hmm

1. Franky, because it describes how he/she is crying and always seems to be crying. That sounds like Franky with his manly tears.

2. Brook, because it describes him sitting down, enjoying the sunlight. It would make sense that Brook would enjoy the sunlight again, since his shadow was taken from him.

3. Sanji, this was hard... It talks about missing a person for a while and cursing themselves for not be brave. I first thought it was Usopp because of the not being brave part but IDK.

4. Zoro, because it talks about him/her being the most easily annoyed of them all. Zoro is easily peeved off. Also it talks about a sad smile he/she seen on a person they knew a long time ago, Zoro is always remembering Kuina so it works as well.

5. Robin, because it talks about how she has known loneliness since he/she was young. Robin has been alone eversince her homeland was destroyed.

6. Chopper, because it talks about someone jumping on their neck and cuddling them fondly. The only scene I can remember from the time-skip that relates is when Nami reunites with Chopper and hugs him on the neck commenting on how he's gotten bigger. I think she talks to him about Luffy but IDK.

7. Nami, simple... Queen of Fools to his King of Idiots... Nami would be Luffy's Queen.

8. Luffy, because it talks about him/her getting strength when they need it the most, and the character that needed strength at that moment was Luffy. He was busy trying to save Ace. It also taks bout him/her being confident that they will make it to their dream, it sounds like Luffy.

The one missing, in my opinion, is Ussop's because their wasn't any boasts or claims of being the crew's captain in any of the thoughts.

So tell me how I did... and pm me if I got it right or gotten it completely wrong.

Great story!
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
I kind of... liked how it was iffy and hard to tell who was telling each part. (But at the same time I'm very, very curious and want to know!)

Let's see, I think...

1 - Franky? Not too sure...

2 - Maybe Brook? (adressing Zoro and Sanji?) I'm not too sure on this one... thought it might be Nami at first, but I'm pretty sure #7 is Nami

3 - Sanji (adressing Zoro? ... or possibly Zoro adressing Sanji)

4 - Zoro (adressing Sanji? ... or maybe the other way around...)

5 - Robin (though I don't know who she's adressing... maybe Nami?)

6 - Usopp (adressing Nami, and Nami's talking about Luffy)

7 - Nami (adressing Luffy)

8 - Luffy (adressing the crew)

Going by this logic Chopper would be the left out one... but that doesn't seem right... *shrug*

Are any of my guesses even close to being right? :D
Trishia chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
I think the last three is usopp, nami then luffy ...
BlindingDarkness1 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Ugh, this is frustratingly good and confusing. I know a few but I don't know who everybody else is. Could you tell me?
Guest chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
UHH... i have no clue. it a mistery rhydyl! please tell me the answer!

please excuse my spelling!
moulinrouge32 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I agree. Frankly they're all very similar. The only really obvious ones might have been Robin (#5), Usopp (#6), and Nami (#7). Please correct me if I'm wrong. None of them really sounded like Luffy~ so I'm guessing he's the one that's missing. The rest can be interpreted for anyone I think
Merucha chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Gah, I can't figure it out! It was like "Yeah, that one's definitely Zoro *scroll* Oh wait, this one's probably Zoro, then who was the other one? oh wait..."

Will you reveal the answer?
stylogirl90 chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
hmmm quite confusing trying to figure out who is who :) will u reveal the answer soon?
MangaMagic chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Is it Luffy that's missing?