Reviews for Heart of the Salamander
GravityTonttu chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Great fic. I hope you will continue this.
AtomicProBomb chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
You did a great job writing this, although I found myself slightly confused towards the situation. Guess that's what happens if you write it not as straight-forward as you could, or it's just me being dumb :). Like I said, you did exactly what you meant to do but I only felt like it was too sceptical, like I didn't really know what exactly was going on, I needed more information about the charachters and where they were and such before I can completely accept it. Otherwise go you!
Haldir639 chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
"... and has better hair!"

You just made my day
Lgustavomiranda chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
Vai ter continuação?

P.S...Idioma: Portugues Brasileiro
mookies chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Oh, emotions were definitely conveyed! Sympathy, because of the loss of Lisanna (although honestly, I don't care much for her), and hope, because of Natsu and Mira consoling one another. I never realized how cute of a couple they'd make...
Marvey4 chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Wow. I mean, wow. This was like good poetry. And it can stay as an one shot if you don't want to continue with this. It's a shame that there are so few stories with this pairing. Personally, I prefer that from NatsuErza. Keep up the good work.

_
Urlaonar Auvryndar chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
i love the story, please continue
I.-.-.I Kuroyagi I.-.-.I chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
What can i say?

It felt like poetry at some point and a distant connection to something i won't mention.

Should you write a second chapter? Your decision, i fell that its just enough with being a one-shot.

So do what you want, in a good way, and don't force yourself if you don't fell like keep writing this story.

Saludos.

PD: I also agree, Mira has way-better hair than Lisanna.
WhereDidYouGo chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Good work, I say. I liked quite a bit. Keep up the awesome job!
NxE-Forever chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Nice story :)...but i am more of an NatsuxErza fan however i don't mind NatsuxMira...They are also cute together too.
TheAliensDidIt chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
*sighs*

Preeeeettyyyyy.

I didn't understand what the heck happened in the first few paragraphs (brain freeze. Nyahahahahaha.) though I must say you did capture the emotions well.

I like.
silent music-chan chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wow... That is all I can say... There are not much Natsu and Mira fanfics, and there are some really crappy ones...I FINALLY GET TO READ A DIFFERENT KIND OF FAIRY TAIL PAIRING THAT ACTUALLY MAKES ME WANT TO READ MORE!

...