Reviews for Agent Kate
This is devouring my mind. I want to know who the murderer mod is. I think is very good, though.
claire97 chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Yes you should continue writing! It's amazing!
Emzo456 chapter 2 . 12/24/2012
it wasn't that bad but don't every meet one of my friends he is PICKY
person chapter 2 . 9/15/2012
please continue the storry im dying to know who the murderer is!
rachel.mcevoy.73 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
Please continue! :3
Anonymous chapter 2 . 1/5/2012
Gosh, this is awesome! Kate using stuff from the store? Eating a banana while she throws vegetables at bad guys? Squirting stuff all over the floor? The bucket?

A normal day for Kate the Great Weather Machine!
SushiPoke chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
It wasn't as bad as you said it was. I found it very excellent. Sharpe is dumb! You don't tell the place you're at to your captive! Now Kate KNOWS that she is at Nunavut, Canada! Love the story and will subscribe.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/1/2011
Wow, I love it!

I like the plot of the story and the fact that the bad guys are now the sons of previous ten men. I would never have thought of that. Clever! I started reading this and I loved it.

I like seeing Kate as a secret agent and look forward to the rest. I am waiting eagerly for the rest of this fanfic and am anticipating reading it.(No pressure!)

Good luck with the rest of the story! Keep it coming!

One of the readers of this story.

P.S. I think I know who the murderer is. Tehe. Hope I'm right!;)
Truly Hopeless chapter 2 . 4/20/2011
Well, this story definately grabbed my attention and now I'm waiting for the next chapter. I hope you continue this soon, I want to know who the killer is and what score she wants to settle with Kate. And I hope that you will continue your other stories. And I know who you were quoting: Voldemort. Now if you'll excuse me I have to hide from the Deatheaters. Apparently they didn't bother to remove the taboo for some strange (evil?) reason.
ka has moved chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
So sorry I didn't get to this earlier, Grammar. I started reading it the day it came out, but I couldn't finish, and that's how it was all weekend.

Kate fights the Ten Men's sons in a grocery store while trying to determine Mr. Curtain's murderer...

Stranger things have happened. ;) Clever plot, actually, it's not something I totally expected but it's definitely Kate Wetherall. And as far as I can tell, the grammar is, as always, impeccable. For future reference, though, can you put a divider of some sort in between the A/Ns and the actual story? It does get a bit confusing.

You should definitely update.

-Kahlan