Reviews for Unknown Birthday
craetive creamer chapter 1 . 3/20
April 1st/April's fool day?
creative creamer chapter 1 . 3/20
oh! it's April 1st which run by another name of April fools day right!?
TurtlesForeva chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
April 1st right?
Raph is mine chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Sometime in April, that's the best I can do. I'm not good at this kind of stuff.
I wish to Fly chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
March 3rd?
Nehamee chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Is april 1st ?
Guess chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
WAIT! I CHANG MY ANSWER! IT'S APRIL 1st! No clue how da hints in the story actually helps u get da answer tho... So... Yea...
Guess chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
March 3rd?
Just Call Me J chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
APRIL 1ST! AM I RIGHT? AM I RIGHT?
WHOA! Sorry about that Who. I can go a little crazy when I think I'm right about something. But seriously, was I correct? If I am right, then maybe you could PM me telling me I am? Maybe?
Daniela chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Aprl !? mine is Aprl 18! have a very nice birthday in about 2 months and i was thinking when I turned 11 i would sign up and add you in my soon-to-be-made me know!(i will sign up by next week and i will be 'Just a G.I. Jane)
Sailor Ninja Turtle chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
I have a feeling that it's May 1, because You said "april" and "February 31" But since there's no 31 of April, gotta be May First.
Secret chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
April 1st! So funny! :)
silence is golden chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
With April and February 31st, april 2? guessing but Happy birthday then
Halloween Witch chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I've read all of your stories Who, and the ones that you've done with other readers, i can't wait to see what you put out next, but i do want to make a guess on your birthday since it was just eating me alive to guess and see if i was right or not.

March 3

Is that right? Whether it is or not, happy late/early birthday to you!

Halloween Witch
ChiakiAngel chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
I can't guess, because that would be cheating, as I already know. XD But I will say that one of you reviewers, from the date of my review, is right. :D