Reviews for Alone
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 3 . 7/8/2012
Aww, what a sweet ending. It's so cute that Rinku views Chu as his big brother. Great work with this story.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Poor Rinku. You did a great job with describing just how much pain he's in. The detail of it taking over two hours for him to reach the house really amplifies that.

Nice work with your portrayal of Chu here. The fact that he's so worried and feeling somewhat guilty about their argument earlier is great. I also like how he gave Jin a death glare when he mentioned the possibility of a prank.

Wonderful work with this chapter.
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Great first chapter. Poor Rinku, it's easy to believe that he would feel left out because of Chu's new girlfriend. Good work describing the accident. This sounds like it will be an interesting story to read.
Sugerbliss chapter 3 . 7/20/2011
noooooo, it's over! oh well, i guess everything good has to come to an end sometime. Excelent story, I simply admired how Chu reacted towards Rinku. Keep up the great work!
Kurama111 chapter 3 . 7/19/2011
Awww, it's really cute! I like the whole Chu and Rinku brotherly cuteness. It is really sweet! :)
Kurama111 chapter 2 . 6/8/2011
Not Rinku! You have to update again so I know if he'll be okay. Chu was probably the one who found him. He must be freaking out right about now. Love your story! :)
Sugerbliss chapter 2 . 5/23/2011
you sure left me hanging. I'll be stalking you till i see the next chapter.
Frozen-Fortune chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Oh, I love this. I can't wait to read more.