Reviews for The College Years: Mitsukuni Haninozuka
Deacog chapter 14 . 4/27/2015
Please update soon
Itsgoose2u chapter 14 . 1/15/2015
Aww they're just the cutest couple. I love it!
EmpressLupin chapter 13 . 10/3/2014
I'm exited for when she meets the rest of the host club.
Itsgoose2u chapter 13 . 9/7/2014
All this gift giving is adorable and perfect. They're all so thoughtful! I love her gift to Honey :D
Jem Juliette Jewels Jade chapter 12 . 7/22/2014
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE XD PLZ UPDATE!
Itsgoose2u chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
Aw poor Akira! That sounds very stressful, but all that hard work will pay off. And Mitskuni will be there for her.
Itsgoose2u chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
Aw they said it! Yay, go Mitskuni. I loved this, the sweetest couple on the block. And Sora's time was sweet too. I'm glad he likes Mitskuni and notices those things. He's so observant, I think he and Kyo would get along well.
Itsgoose2u chapter 10 . 5/25/2014
Cute! Loved it and I'm glad Akira got to meet Tamaki and Haruhi. Goodness those foods sound delicious.
Itsgoose2u chapter 9 . 5/21/2014
As was the last chapter, this was super sweet and I loved it. Poor Akira, I'm glad Mitskuni took her out and explained how important she is to him. They do fit very well.

And I'm not sure if you're aware, but chapter three is the same content as chapter four.
Itsgoose2u chapter 8 . 5/17/2014
Super sweet chapter, pun intended. I'm glad Takashi has Mitskuni to keep him company and that Mitskuni got to take Akira out. Sounds like they had a blast.
Kumioko chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I really like this story and hope u will continue it! Cant wait for next chapter!
BleckBlah5956 chapter 7 . 7/24/2012
lovely story update soon please
KandyMiraj chapter 7 . 7/18/2012
I really like this story. You have great grammar and you capture Honey (Hani)'s personality really well, I think. I really hope you update this story soon. Thanks for writing this! c:
leogirl321 chapter 7 . 6/13/2012
I wish you would update soon. I really lime this story. It's well written with good realistic characters. :) Please update ASAP
anonymouseling chapter 7 . 2/19/2012