Reviews for Chasing My Tail
bertabee chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I liked it .I could picture the whole story in my mind.
Dumbblonde1000 chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
I'm brand new to fan fiction and this was my first story to read. I'm glad I chose it, really good story and I think you captured Alcide really well. Love the reference to his green eyes flashing when he's turned on. I shall be sending your story about Eric to my kindle in a few minutes. Well done!
AlphaEN chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
Oh, My God! The first time I'm reading Were-lemons and I'm howling, er... loving it! It's so great to see Alcide trying to form a meaningful relationship. And Maria-S. what a sassy, smart, sexy, seductive... bitch and woman. Thank you for showing this side of SVM. It was hot and entertaining.
Iersseltje chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
I think you captured them real well. Nice story.
Bambi2900 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
Aww, sweet and sexy all at once. And a little poignant too, thinking about what happens to Maria Star in the books :-( Love it!
merick chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
That was so much fun Fang, you did a wonderful job, and sooo damn hot too. Bravo.
SouthernLady23 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Aww! This was cute and I liked all the lemons - even the Wolf ones! *giggles*

Loved their playful banter at the end! :)

Awesome job, fangy! *hugs* :)
Modiggy chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
This was really good! I liked this angle. I had forgotten about Maria Star! Excellent story! I wish CH had of kept her around for Alcide.
JecaNS chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
I'm gonna say it again here... LOVE THIS ONE SHOT! I think I've never read in any FF about sex while in animal form... Well done and kudos for you!

Beautiful, HOT, and very well written (just the norm, when your stories are in question)!

Thank's for this Fangy!

I think one AAAAAAARRRRRROOOOOOOOOOO is suitable here... :)

Kisses,

Jeca
Insomniac71 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Very nice work. I love the descriptive detail you put into your stories. Susan