Reviews for Whenever You Remember
cl chapter 1 . 3/7
omg this was so amazing . exactly what i wanted to read after crying my heart our after ep 16 (lol i know i know; im more than a few years late)
for some reason i was just depressed. so itsp obvious that sam dong and hye mi end up together but - seeing him at the top, all alone, really broke my heart. and his serious face tho! what happened to our lil cute innocent country bumpkin who didnt know who candy and eliza. what happened to the smol bean who would sacrifice himself anytime to save hye mi. what happened to the SELFLESS boy who loved his mother so much, it hurt my heart. rising stakes - with each smile of his, my heart grew bigger and bigger and bigger until it was about to buRST with love for this guy.
and in the last episode, when hyemi realized that she had feelings for samdong, i think i finally had it. i was so incredibly happy - not for her, but for him. he finally found his music. reached his dream. when he opens hyemi's wallet and sees a picture of him staring up, i literally cried for a solid five minutes. you precious, precious, precious thing.
when the bus scene - "you are my music" - dear lords, have mercy on me ;u;;;;;;;;;;;
and last but not least,,, the kiss - but did everyone notice how they cut after the finish the kiss? so its like samdong is saying "u r my dream. and now that ive reached this dream, im going to reach another one, but im never going to forget you. im never going to let you go." DURING HIS CONCERT ALSO before he goes on stage (of the grammys bc my son is a fucking star y'all) he thinks about her -~~~
(ok sorry i was lying THIS is the last promise promise) but at hyemis 100th concert, she sings the song to him?and after the episode, while they're rolling the credits, theres a shot of her crying (presumably after she sings the song) she's holding the mic and there are tears in her eyes. this my seem insignificant but it means she misses him! samMi forever!
Ravalyn chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
Awww! so cute.
WolvesandNutellaLover chapter 1 . 9/23/2014
AWWWWW! The feels yo! I don't know why I can't find this in the dream high archive, but this is so amazing! This needs more attention! Hope you make more about dream high! Update soon
-syd
GakuenLME chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
i like these stories in sam dong's pov because when it is in hye mi's they feel unrealistic sometimes.
Good job!
Ms.McCartney-Lennon chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
I love your story. Please update soon!
hyunzy is love chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
aww that was cute! pls continue to make more fic, ur good at it! :)
445G chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
Awesome. Inspiring. Perfect.

It really fits the characters perfectly, and the emotions too. Oh, Sam Dong.

I love it.

Thanks for making this!
Blue Aidelle chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOOON!

I rili rili like Hyemi and Sam Dong!

Esp. Sam Dong!

I like ur fic. :))))
Cassie-Sweetheart chapter 1 . 10/11/2011
Wonderful! Please keep it up! I would love to see what you do for the others especially Jin Guk and Jason!
beyondplan-b chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
I WANT MORE! :D
Torete chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
This was so beautifully written, I am amazed at how you captured Sam Dong's character. It's amazing!

3 Torete
lovelywik chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
D: I love this!

I wish there was more Dream High Fanfics.

I love Song Sam Dong too /

Hopefully you make more fan fics... I really like this one.

Did you know theres going to be a season 2? Hopefully the old cast has some parts in it :]
KimLuvv chapter 1 . 5/24/2011
I like it, cute and nice
Jo chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
omg omg omg! i found this a bit sad at first, but i started to smile at the ending parts. i really like it :)

please write more dream high fics!