Reviews for Risk
PawprintMusings chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Just read this AGAIN and it's always just as good! Maybe even better. I love how even through all of their fumbling your keep such a solid grasp on who they are. Blaine with his always trying to smooth the way, even to a fault. Kurt with his stubborn steely strength even when he's terrified. So sweet and hot at the same time and just a true joy to peruse over an over again. :)
nothing else is chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
LOVE! I am now going to read the second chapter!
intensewhatever chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
This story was amazing! Definitely my favorite of yours! :)
bluecharlotte chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Ah! I love this line: "He's not convinced this is the best idea but Blaine could ask him to fly and he'd give it a go..." it's just adorable. Had to say that, just because. :)
Dappled chapter 2 . 8/9/2011
Ok. No, I take it back. THIS is the best thing I have ever read.
padfoot's prose chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I freaking LOVE this. ADORE this. I want to MARRY it and... okay, I'll stop :P!

Seriously, though, I love it. It is absolutely perfect in every way. Fantastic job at capturing these two. I understand that even vaguely-smutty Klaine is a bit OOC, but the evolution of their characterisation in this works perfectly. I honestly didn't notice the moment the spot-on TV show characterisation stopped and your (much better) version started.

Great job, and am just heading on to read chapter 2...
girlinthevortex chapter 2 . 7/18/2011
You're such a good writer. It's raw and it's real and it's so... hnng. Your M fics are going to kill me.
girlinthevortex chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow. Like seriously. *moves to the next chapter*
Klaine.is.bigger.than.Glee chapter 2 . 7/1/2011
Klaine love forever 3

Can they be any more perfect together?

Love ya work :) !
Sami chapter 2 . 6/29/2011
Oh my God.

Oh my freakin' god.

That was... AMAZING. And beautiful, and cute, and sexy, and adorable, and so, so well written.

I have honestly never seen that level of depth explored in the characters of any other fan fiction and it was just amazing.

I loved the connection you made between the two of them and how the mood of the story was adapted to how they were at that moment. It was bright and cheery when they were happy, awkward when they felt awkward and... wow!

Keep writing, you have an amazing talent for this and it is something you should definitely pursue.
Thoughts of a Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 6/12/2011
Freaking amazing! :)
OrangeWocket chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
I really love your stuff. I wish you'd start a chaptered fic cause after one or two chapters I'm still like 'mooore' lol
Miss Carmilla chapter 2 . 5/13/2011
Really lovely, sweet and sexy and emotional.
betty chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
I think you are very talented. You should write romance novels for a living.

I like the sensitive way you are exploring the blossoming relationship.
Chazzam chapter 2 . 4/24/2011
This was brilliant. I've been reading through a bunch of your stories, and your descriptive language is just superb. I also think your versions of Kurt and Blaine are very complex and believable. Keep it up!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »