Reviews for Lonely Souls
Leszi chapter 9 . 5/20/2016
The story is good and I'm enjoying reading it, but from chapter 9 it gets harder and harder to read mainly because of missing quotation marks. I managed to read another five or six chapters and then I stopped. (I want to return to it some day, but it's very tiring to read a text without propper formatting and, sadly, I have time to read fiction only after work, with quite tired eyes...) I understand editing and formatting is hard and boring work, but I beg you to it! You are a good writer, your stories are interesting and it will enable more people to enjoy them! (Or this one, I already red several your stories which are well formated and a pleasure to read!)
Firewolfe chapter 43 . 4/13/2014
I am so hopping for an update either here or elsewhere this fic to good to hang. I so want to see more of it.
nanabeth chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
Love the story. Do you plan on finishing it? I found you on "tth" and read up to chap 88.
roneb chapter 10 . 2/15/2013
The storyline throughout is above average. The fragmentation, i.e., shifting crossovers throughout your 'main' storyline, is less than desireable... and for God's Sake! Get an editor! Really! No punctuation as in this chapter (10)? Not to mention your running together of italicized words, thus forming barely readable sentences? That certainly does not provide the effect you must have wanted!
Thaliran chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hi i love the story and i'm reeding it at twisting the hellmouth and i'm wondering when you are going to updated next, and why you dont updadte on fanfiction anymore.
firerynightangel chapter 41 . 11/17/2011
omg, you should so add the sentinel as well!
Silver-Eternal-Dragon chapter 24 . 9/10/2011
Awesome Story!

I had hoped Joyce and Simon would have an ickle baby

seems he can't though...shame

:-)
Musicinjune chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I'm reading this story on TtF and here. I love it and I can't wait to see what else happens :)Faith
babysayitisn'tso chapter 18 . 8/1/2011
I really like this story.I hope you get more reviews then 1!
kdakmmt chapter 18 . 7/31/2011