Reviews for Those That Gods Walk With
thecatleader chapter 5 . 6/4
When is next week?
dw7 chapter 5 . 6/22/2012
I really enjoyed this story though it seems doubtful that it will be continued at this point (still possible though I hope it is) I would like to see this story evolve further. this last chapter was written very powerfully; (on a side not because of Naoto forbidding Kallen from dating Lelouch I would love to see a scene between the two (considering Naoto's reaction to Lelouch's speech and the fact that Kallen and Naoto both took note o the Japanese honorific) where Naoto tells kallen that if she wants to date Lelouch Vi Britannia she has his full support or that it is fine to date Lelouch and see how it plays out from there.
XIIIth Antagonist chapter 5 . 1/15/2012
preeeeetty. There are a couple of tiny issues i want to complain about. like the fact that you made Britannia a kingdom, but other than that, this fic is gold. Snarky comments here and there, Lelouch finally doesn't seem overpowered as compared to other fics, and that last interesting test for Suzaku. To me, it was really in-character of him to do so, as it shows his daring nature. Please update soon, your writing style is brilliant. I am especially interested in the fact that Alice is also in this fic, thus i assume we'll have some nice crossover brawls with nightmare of nunnally.
Angelitz chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
And end a hiatus indeed. That's the way you end a chapter! :)
OBSERVER01 chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
interesting it up
THE AWSOME PRUSSIA chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
if ur thnking of a good wife for lelouch there are to girls in mind C.C or milly! c.c cuz shes like a mother a lover and a friend! wht more do u ask for? second for milly cuz she! HAS A REALLY REALLY BIG BOOBS! :) AND ALSO A CLOSE FRIEND OF lelouch since thy where kids! :P!...ps hate that traitor bitch kallen! :)
Jarjaxle chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
O.O!

O.o!

o.O!

HOLY SHI...WTF! Damn Great Mind Fuck! HAHAHAHAA! LELOUCH IS GENIUS, Well that Was Fact but Stil! XDXDXD

YEY! PAIRING IS LELOUCHxKALLEN! BEST One Person Pairing For Lelouch ( I Still Like Harem Pairing More)

Didn't Suzaku was Lelouchs Knight Before?

Soon brittannia will Burn! XDXDXDXD
Ragez chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
O_O

That was incredible!
Sacchin chapter 5 . 12/12/2011
BRILLIANT.
Sacchin chapter 3 . 12/12/2011
LOOOL! I like your idea about Lelouch having a girlfriend! xD Really funny stuff! Please continue to update! :D
Sacchin chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
LOL! That was genius! Please continue to update! I will be looking forward to the next chapters! :D
bfg27 chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
When was i reading this i realised i had played to much portal,

because whenever i read the line: god they ate so much cake.

I think: THE CAKE IS A LIE!

ps: gr8 fic looking forward for more.
god of all chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
OBSERVER01 chapter 4 . 6/16/2011
so far so it up
god of all chapter 4 . 6/4/2011
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue this story soon.