Reviews for Between Walkers, Brothers and Guns
alice chapter 23 . 6/9
vivement la suite
wolf'sraingreatestfan chapter 23 . 6/16/2015
Oh that's adorable! I love little Jack and Daryl's natural parental instincts make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. I can't wait to see how Daryl reacts to everything Shane has done. Are you going to have Rick kill Shane... I'm now kinda hoping it's Daryl that has the honor.
NerdAlert101 chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
You watch supernatural. I love how you put bobby in there I started laughing so hard.
XxCyanideSirenxX chapter 23 . 11/21/2014
Plz update soon!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/16/2014
Please update soon I want to know how they end up dealing with baby Jack.
gummybear1825 chapter 23 . 11/4/2014
Love it please continue :) Darylaurora forever
HermioneandMarcus chapter 23 . 9/14/2014
Guest chapter 22 . 4/1/2014
You left it at that!? How could you!? You haven't updated since November! Leaving us with an unanswered, eternal cliff hanger! It's really good though... So if you get the urge to continue, please do.
brianna chapter 22 . 2/19/2014
Update soon please
Guest chapter 22 . 1/31/2014
GIRL LITTLE ASS KICKER! LUB UR STORY PLEEEEEEEASE UPDATE IT ITS ONE OF MY FAVS I JUST SOENT TEN HRS READING IT PLEEEEEASE UPDATE! :D
arrelmai chapter 22 . 11/10/2013
Oh my.. Sooo exciting! Please Update soon :D
Audra Kaiba chapter 22 . 9/15/2013
LOVE IT! I vote girl but Ill still keep reading either way :D

AK
LunaraWolf chapter 22 . 9/12/2013
I say baby boy! Please update soon.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
I know Daryl is so rough and tumble but I think he'd be do cute with a little girl to fuss over like he does to aurora...but then again having a boy would work well because then with loris babythey have one of each in the group...either way it'll be awesome and can't wait to see how it all pans out
stubbendick26 chapter 22 . 8/29/2013
great story can't wait for more