Reviews for Three Times Gale Defended Katniss Everdeen
CGreene chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I just want to say, Great story. The second person is really working for you here. I like your insight into Gale here and think you add great depth to his character, and I also like how he isn't perfect (i've read some stuff where he's overly heroic, always knowing what katniss wants, needs and not really being a 'character' himself). I especially like the fourth part at the reaping. "'Up you go, Catnip,' like climbing the gallows is no big deal" is a good line. and I also like, "being her cousin, though...oh that you hate" and how he avoids her for weeks, very good details to incorporate. "Catnip might be older than you are," that's very good, that whole last bit is very good, actually, "defend herself, even from you," love that. I was always a bit perplexed in the book about why Gale just left her after that kiss, and I like your rendering of it here.
ebdarcy.qt4good chapter 1 . 10/26/2014
Great work! LOL at Katniss not realizing what was going on in the first one. That's so typical Katniss.
ebonyrose97 chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
I think this was really, really beautifully written. I added this to my favorites this a long time ago. I was a huge fan of your zutara work before I read the hunger games. I love the second person and the way you wrote gale was so good and just so tragic. I support peeta/katniss (and? but? in spite of?) I really love this oneshot. Also, I don't know how you feel about peeta, but i like the way you write him from gale's pov.
demigoddesses chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
;-;
The aanngggsssttt
I think you really captured Gale's POV well. I also like the way you flesh out the pre-THG Gale/Katniss relationship. Ugh everything is just really perfect and that ending ;-;
Poor Gale
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Uh! That was so good!
fullmoonmarauders chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
Screaming so hard right now! Ugh my heart. This was well written and amazing, but equal parts heart shattering! Never over the tragedy that is gale and katniss.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
This was so well written! If only you could continue it ;)
To be a rebel chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
I think I just died inside.

I loved the 2nd person. Gale is just perfect, this whole thing is perfect. You're absolutely phenomenal. I just can barely find the words to describe how awesome this is. Seriously.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I don't really like the story in 2nd person, sorry.
AlanaWrites chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Another amazing story. You write very well. Thanks for sharing!
ladyknyght chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Nicely done.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This was a great look at Gale. Great job :)
freedomiswhatIwant chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
that was beautiful
Dude Lika Ninja chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
Again, this was really great. Nice job with this fic. :)
quinnvictoire chapter 1 . 11/27/2012