Reviews for Nightmares
Archiving-Jason chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Oh my word, this is a brilliant Mycroft and Sherlock fic! I thought you captured them perfectly, which I can imagine would be difficult as in the books as brothers they're hard to write. Well done!
a stranger chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
I love your stories! Thank you so much. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
you write amazing stories!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Very good.
grossasstoenails chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Amazing :')

I absolutely adore stories of young Sherlock...
Saskie chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
Aw... I always loved their interaction and their relationship. Mycroft pretends to not care but he frets over Sherlock like a mother XD
blablamonkey chapter 1 . 8/31/2011

This was beautiful. Very nice, very nice indeed.

AssassinOfRome chapter 1 . 4/12/2011
Wow. You're good at this stuff aren't you?

Sffgcddrtfcvbhh chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
SNIFFFF! This is nice and sad.
SabrinaPhynn chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
This is - not enough words to say it- great. I love it. No one else will look out for you like a big brother. I know- I have two.

Let us hear it for the plot bunnies!

I finally got one of my bunnies adopted over on Live Journal, thank goodness, it had been getting bigger and threatening me with killer rabbit status for a year now... now someone else's problem. :)

Aleine Skyfire chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
SQUEEEEEEEE~! Sorry, I was just so excited when I saw this yesterday, and I couldn't wait to get the chance to actually read it!

Honey, this was terrific! This is theee sweetest child!fic I have ever read - it's so beautiful! I love how Sherlock, realistically, misses the "r" in Mycroft's name, and -d'aww!- I always knew Mycroft was just a big sweetheart! Him as his little brother's protector... *melts*

And like Spockologist said, the flash-forward and wrap-up is wonderful! And the hug is just so very sweeeet.

My two pieces of criticism are this: the word "okay" was probably not used in 1860's England, at least not outside of the working class; and just one sentence, beginning with "As the child sleeps," is in the present tense, while all the rest of the story is in the past tense. But that's it - no biggie!

And in its strictest sense, doesn't fill all the criteria for the challenge (which is to do lighthearted child!fic). But this is so beautiful, it doesn't matter! Definitely don't delete it - this is probably the best child!fic I've ever read! (And, yes, I also think it's your best. ;D) Five stars, and favoriting all the way~
Spockologist chapter 1 . 3/24/2011

Oh, your child!Sherlock is so cute! I just want to hug him! And Mycroft! Who knew he could be so sweet?

I love the flashforward. And the way you wrapped it up was just perfect!

Here's a happy thought for today, on your disclaimer, you actually DO own a piece of Sherlock Holmes. The copyright expired and SH belongs to the public.

Sherlockians everywhere rejoice!

Great story! I really liked it!