Reviews for Don't Tempt Me
atrixa chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Loved it!
SoLifeGoesOn chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
Aww,this is beautiful:I like how she asked him,not vice versa:)

I'd love to study Psychology too at A level,it intrigues me xD
Sarah7293 chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Well done - really well written! And also really believable - loads of fanfics on here are great, but I can't see them happening ... this one, however ... I can! Keep it up! :)
theHuntgoeson chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Yes, this is heartbreaking, but so very true to Gene's character. We see him back off once like this in Series 1, and if she were to make him an offer like this, it's all too likely that this is what he'd do. Lovely and so sad.
FreedomxSparks chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
:C Gene noooooooooooooooooo! Give in! LUUUURRRRRVE HEEER!

-Fangirl moment over-

-Attempt to end fangirl moment fails-

I should really start writing mini Galex fics too, just to get into the whole Ashes To Ashes-ness so I can FINALY UPDATE A NEW START!

I liked this :3
JessWho chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
Aww! This is really sweet and it fits in with Gene's character and all those moments they shared where it was him backing off. If Alex had pointedly made him an offer I think this would be his response, to run away with his tail between his legs.
sillygenie chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Surely she just needs to snog his face off doesn't she? Seriously though, loved it.x
Novindalf chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Heart-breaking is just the word. Angsty is another.

So so sad, but brilliantly done.

(Also, you've not chosen you're A-Levels yet? I'd always thought you were at least taking them already, if not at uni P)
Gem6 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
He's a fool!

Lovely work :)

Gem x
beth88 chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Aww so sad :( but really well written :D x
sash queen of the jungle chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
Fasinating and a well thought out one shot. Good balance of galex and description alongside dialogue. Why didn't he take her up stairs...ah. It's so true of the original series. He does not think he has a chance. Thanks for writing.
Jazzola chapter 1 . 3/24/2011
The halo effect- gosh, it's brilliant. I love psychology, have a huge interest in it. (Not taking it though... a blacklisted subject if you're doing law. D:)

This was gorgeous. So saddening at the end, and brilliantly written as always. Thanks hugely for writing.

Jazzola