Reviews for In The Strangest Places
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
I love finding stories that are complete. I really look for to this one. I think it will be cute. Ad Alcide sounds adorable!
ReefChic7 chapter 6 . 4/25/2012
What a cute story. I loved the build up and how he bought her lunch each day secretly. I also really enjoy the idea of daddy Eric, even if he is raising a sibling or in this case a niece. You are an excellent writer with a lot of imagination!
Blooddonor67 chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Loved it sorry it ended so soon.
aprilshowers021 chapter 6 . 8/18/2011
Awwwwww! This story is soooo sweet! :)
jade012 chapter 6 . 5/8/2011
Thanks for the fluffy, HEA. I am procrastinating and this story was the perfect length to let me be distracted. Thanks for writing and sharing!
Sophie Myst chapter 6 . 4/21/2011
FINALLY got around to reading this one. Loves it, I does. Yes ma'am. Good times. :D
G97 chapter 6 . 4/17/2011
I really enjoyed this story! It was simply romantic. A nice dramaless side of Eric and Sookie. Thanks for writing. :)
zairre chapter 6 . 4/8/2011
well thats sweet. u touch a few taboos, dont u, with the missacrriage and the cancer, i like that, even if its hard to read. its not all rainbows.

and..

i like to have such a bookshop as well. or work in such one.

thnx :)
zairre chapter 3 . 4/8/2011
i love "youre smitten"

LOL at chicken nd heimnlich. what an idea.
zairre chapter 2 . 4/8/2011
a little huh- shock at the bill was paid thing. and snicker. iz would make me crazy not to know!
zairre chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
this maria-alcide sidestory is just so sweet. :)

-is this marriage-thing for the romance in the stories and shows

or is this a real issue with most of the us-people/woman?

i just ask, cause in europe, it seems more like... i think i know nobody who wants to get married and all in white and that.

so, going to read along again :)
Angiestl chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
Sigh. Sweet and fluffy.
ceba chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
a sweet fluffy romantic story to put a smile on my face for the morning - thankyou. after all, who wouldn't like to wake up to naked eric and bacon? yum.
kgmoll chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
awwwwwwww I did love it! Of course you had to put that bit of angst in there lmao. But it wouldn't be a story by Scribeninja if there wasn't a little angst ;-)
svmlover chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
That was so sweet! I hope you do a sequel.