Reviews for Blood Maid
I am liking the tone of the story and how you embrace Alucards likely rough social behavior. Few concerns though. Your dialogue is hard to follow i often dont understand whose speaking be cause you sometimes forget or completely mix up "he said or she said" often it will show up in the following sentence that is obviously not theirs. Im beginning to think English is not your first language. If so congrats for a dedicated effort. Id highly suggest you have someone go over your work your story is suffering from these easily rectified mistakes.
kirenuchiha1 chapter 24 . 5/14
It's about to go down
You should consider a beta or someone to check your work before posting. Im trying to enjoy the story but the ridiculous spelling errors and words not used in proper context scream amateur. This has great potential but these fumbles add up and ruin the mood and characters and honestly make me cringe a bit when the flow breaks. Please go back over your work and repost.
Regards, Violet Jupiter
vampgirliegirl chapter 24 . 5/13
Trek rep going
Jareth'sQueenBitch chapter 24 . 5/12
This was such a rude cliffhanger! I can't wait for the next chapter. I can't wait to see him with vampire Seras. He'll most likely have a harder time controlling himself around her, won't he?
Jareth'sQueenBitch chapter 23 . 5/12
This entire story is amazing! Oh my god. I was so enthralled I completely forgot to review the other chapters in my haste to read more. I'm really liking how passionate and all consuming Alucard's feelings are for her. This is just so great! I never want it to end. Ever.
carlycandybear chapter 1 . 2/3
update please
sakurahan chapter 23 . 8/26/2015
Noo Dx why did you leave with such a cliffy ;A; it was getting so good TT please tell me you will be updating the wonderful fanfiction soon. I am dieing to know what happens next. This story to awesome to drop xD.
natwing642 chapter 19 . 7/19/2015
Please continue. I need more good Aluseras! !
Sasha88 chapter 23 . 4/6/2015
i like this updater soon
Phreekista chapter 23 . 1/30/2015
Finally long waited cp!Im so happy that you didint stop writing
Heidilynn08 chapter 23 . 1/27/2015
Great to see you finally update again! I've kept up with this story since I started reading fanfiction in 2011. I really hope to see it finished too!

Great chapter!

Keep it up!
Dhandra chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
Yay! Glad to see you update ️. As always great chapter, can't wait for the next one
vampgirliegirl chapter 23 . 1/22/2015
Yay! You updated! So happy wen I got the update alert!
MindIIBody chapter 22 . 9/21/2014
Hahaha. Things got really heated there for a second. It's a good story. Some times the words are spelled wrong and makes the sentence awkward but I piece it together in the end. Please update again!