Reviews for Revelations Of Home
Angel of the mng chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Beatiful story! I enjoyed it so much! Maybe you could write a continuation. Thanks
Heart of the Sea chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
I was so happy to find MfA ff. And this story is lovely. Your characterizations are spot on. It reads just like an episode of the show.
Susan M. M chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I liked the bit about CW being upset about the rugs being wet. Very in character! Good description of Schubert, explains things nicely for readers who are too young to remember Man from Atlantis.
Susan M. M chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Well, you've certainly got my attention.
Machamom chapter 10 . 9/30/2011
I agree with the other reviewers, please write another. I love your point of view.
Anne chapter 10 . 7/11/2011
Love this story. This would have made for a fantastic episode from the TV series. This is what I always wanted to see between Mark and Elizabeth. Looking forward to seeing more stories from you. Maybe they have a child together who grows up and becomes a hero? *wink* A wedding between Mark and Elizabeth and maybe a way for Elizabeth to also breathe underwater too? Printed off a copy of this story. Really enjoyed it.
Toasty44 chapter 10 . 6/3/2011
Thank you for that journey through the portal, back 33 years ago! It was a long time to wait for *sigh* the ending that should have been. I read it slowly & could picture the characters acting & speaking what you wrote; their nuances right on, from the boomings of Schubert, to the bumblings of Brent. Loved how the questions from the show were worked in, with how Billy came to be - the whole history of Atlantis & the tie-ins to the characters made sense. And Mark & Elizabeth live happily ever after...together *yes!*

Loved it!
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 10 . 4/21/2011
Aww I love a romance!
Cruelest Sea chapter 10 . 4/10/2011
A beautiful end to a wonderful story! I wish the true series had ended like this..my little shippy heart would be forever grateful.:D

On the same note, I just wanted to thank you so much for writing a MFA story. Over the time I've been a fan I've recieved a lot of flak for loving the show - ranging from "don't you have anything better to watch?" to comments that it's a show only a preschooler could enjoy, corny, childish, etc. Also I identify highly with Mark's character - outsider, lover of the ocean, thought of as strange and weird - which generates more flames since he's far from the typical character people are drawn to.

For me it's a very special show. Yes, it's innocent, and child-like. But that's the magic of it for me. I don't have to worry about real life, or any problems worse than some guy setting loose a giant jellyfish. It gives me a feeling that I haven't had since I was a kid watching Superman and just for a few seconds I actually believed a man could fly. It's beauty, imo, is the fact that it never tried to be an adult show, or to create high art. It was simple and honest and for me it creates a magic world like a treehouse for a kid to hide in.

Sorry about the essay. *red face* Anyway, thanks so much for writing this; it was a real treat. *hugs*
Cruelest Sea chapter 8 . 4/1/2011
*smacks Mark upside the head* Go help Elizabeth! And then stay with her!

An awesome update, can't wait for more!:D
Cruelest Sea chapter 7 . 3/29/2011
And Elizabeth to the rescue! *bounces* I'm loving it!:D
Cruelest Sea chapter 6 . 3/26/2011
A kiss! A kiss! *comes floating down off the ceiling*

Okay, it's official..I'm in love with this story!
Cruelest Sea chapter 5 . 3/25/2011
I like the backstory on Atlantis, very lovely!:)
Cruelest Sea chapter 4 . 3/25/2011
Fantastic!:D Your Schubert is spot on, and I love Mark's subtle thoughts toward Elizabeth (*is secretly a shipper*).

Lookig forward to more!:D
Cruelest Sea chapter 3 . 3/24/2011
*Squee!*

This is wonderful! I love the plot so far and am looking forward to seeing what happens next.

The writing is just perfect and you've really captured the feel of the series. I only have one tiny suggestion and that's to not have Mark use so many contractions..he rarely uses them except when he's upset or concentrating hard, at least that I've noticed.

Hoping for more, soon! (And thanks for the add at LJ!:))

Kathy