Reviews for Never Forgotten
xXLittleMissFishyFishxX chapter 3 . 7/21
Another great chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next. :D
xXLittleMissFishyFishxX chapter 2 . 7/21
Awww, poor Chihiro! I feel really bad for Haku as well. :/ Even though this chapter was short, it was both really sad and really, really good! I hope Chihiro doesn't actually die because of the car crash! Dx Anyway, awesome chapter!
xXLittleMissFishyFishxX chapter 1 . 7/21
Very awesome first chapter! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Hana no Kamisama chapter 7 . 2/5
It was in character! Haku isn't so stoic and depressing as people think he is. When he got his name back Haku was full of more life and smiling and being cute. He just has a serious side to him
Hana no Kamisama chapter 6 . 2/5
I hope she will be able to stay with Haku
Hana no Kamisama chapter 5 . 2/5
Chihiros running awaaay
Hana no Kamisama chapter 4 . 2/5
Sad but true, the promise fulfilling.
Hana no Kamisama chapter 3 . 2/5
A coma, that's unexpected! Her parents died though, how sad :( As for hakama. Those aren't a shirt, but pants! If you look up Japanese Hakama on Google images you can see them for yourself. The shirt is a kimono or tunic.
Hana no Kamisama chapter 2 . 2/5
I wonder if she'll die? and become a spirit. Would her parents also be spirits?
Hana no Kamisama chapter 1 . 2/5
This is so good! Chihiro suddenly a spirit :) I wanted to point out that Haku's name can't be written in kanji, there is no kanji for Haku so it is written in an alphabet called katakana.
animegeek chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
at first i started to really enjoy the wasnt too bad or too good. it was just right. buti kinda got annoyed by u using so many japanese words that i couldnt enjoy the story. its not that i dont like people using them but i felt as if u went slightly overboard. but hey thats my opinion not everyones. thats it continue ur hard work
yoyo chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
WOW! This is an AWESOME story :D i haven't seen the movie but i kinda got obsessed with the couple! Lol anyway i love this story! And (with it in mind) i might be able to watch the movie! Lol. Also, thanks for the Japanese words :) I've been trying to learn Japanese :D btw, your an amazing writer.
yoyo chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
WOW! This s an AWES
Ls UnlimitedImagination chapter 12 . 11/2/2012
That was an awesome chapter! Seriously, I like this 10x better that the "Return To The Spirit World" one. Yours is more original, more descriptive. I like the use of Japanese words cause I'm trying to learn Japanese. So keep up the good work! :3
Guest chapter 23 . 10/24/2012