Reviews for Parallel to the Moon
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 7 . 8/3/2011
It seems the trio have found a real buried treasure in the woods. And I really anticipate to learn how the rest of their adventures will play out.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
It seems Richard and Chloe may be keeping a secret of their past between them and from each other. And I hope they and Aurora will be able to go use the compass soon, that would be so awesome!
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 5 . 7/28/2011
I hadn't suspected Celeste and Aurora had a dark secret with them. Maybe I'll find out more about it later. And I'm glad Chloe has met Richard again, and now maybe they can catch up on old times.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 4 . 3/28/2011
I really like Aurora. She reminds me of who I wanted to be at her age, but was usually too shy to be. And I just knew Richard was about to come into the adventure very soon. :) Can hardly wait for the next chapter.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 3 . 3/28/2011
It was very fortunate for Chloe to find someone like Celeste at just the right time. Maybe she'll be the beginning of the beginning of the bigger adventure for her.
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Very excellent description all throughout. And I could really see inside of Chloe like I was with her. I also can't but think of her as reminding me a little of you. :)
An Atheist Avenging Her Rights chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
Excellent introduction. Reminds me a bit of the beginning of Titanic. I can really sense this will be a story just as great.